Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Quote:Is this a serious post?
Henne is better then Bortles, Garrard is better then Bortles.

These are 2 facts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Is this a serious post?
 It was from Mrs. Henne.

You decide if serious.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote: Even if there is, the Jags will find a way to pick the one that's not.

Or pick the right one but fail to develop him, cut him, and he will become an all-pro with a competent coaching staff.

Ravens held on to win this game 20-12, and Jacksonville's record is now 2-12.

Quote:Are there any offensive linemen who are worthy of the first overall pick this year?
why you want to replace a rookie with a rookie that will work :thumbsup:

Our O-line had been a problem for years.......... Get a good draft and a damn coach that knows what he's doing

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

And the Jaguars have a short practice week in the next few days coming up for the Tennessee Titans at EverBank Field for Thursday Night Football.

Quote:Henne is better then Bortles, Garrard is better then Bortles.

These are 2 facts.

I'm sorry for insulting your husband, but Henne is horrible. I know you love him, but you need to face the truth.

Quote:And the Jaguars have a short practice week in the next few days coming up for the Tennessee Titans at EverBank Field for Thursday Night Football.

1st and last night game of the season.

Should be a lot of fun.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

They'd have to drag Mariota by his feet to Jacksonville to play behind this line.