Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Ravens Game Day Thread

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 02:09 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Welcome back to The Jungle, Jaguars fans! Smile Our 2-11 Jacksonville Jaguars play for pride in the last three weeks, and a short practice week between games, as they are in Baltimore, to play the 8-5, and Super Bowl XLVII Champions Baltimore Ravens, in their first regular season visit to Maryland in six years.

Jaguars amazingly lead the all-time regular season series over the Ravens in today's 18th meeting, winning 10 of the previous 17 games. Jacksonville's road record though at Baltimore , is 4-9, seeking their first win in Baltimore since 1999, their last win at then PSINet, now M&T Bank Stadium was a 30-23 win back on November 28. Jaguars will try to break a 9-game road losing streak at Baltimore today. Jaguars also outscored the Ravens in the previous 17 games 380 points to 335.

Jaguars defeated the Ravens in their last meeting by the score of 12-7 at EverBank Field, back on October 24, 2011. Four field goals scored on each quarter of the game by Jaguars kicker Josh Scobee, from 54, 54, 22, and 51 yards were the only game scoring for Jacksonville's recent win over Baltimore.

Philadelphia Phillies lead TV and radio broadcaster Tom McCarthy, and former NFL Rams and NFL defensive back Adam Archuleta are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Allie LaForce, for The NFL On CBS, seen regionally in Maryland, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, Southern Georgia and Northern Florida, and locally on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, all stations seen live on HD.

Mostly cloudy skies at 46 degrees, feels like 40 degrees, is the local game time forecast, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, along 0% humidity, and northwest winds at 12 miles per hour.

Visiting Jaguars are wearing their matching white jerseys and pants, while the host Ravens are wearing their purple jerseys, and black pants.

No further injuries, win would third game of the year, and your first regular season road game in Baltimore since 1999, and GO JAGUARS!!!!! :yes: B) :thumbsup: ^_^

Jaguars @ Ravens Live NFL Game Centers, and NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map In Yellow:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular15'>http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular15</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014121401/2014/REG15/jaguars@ravens#tab=preview&menu=gameinfo'>http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014121401/2014/REG15/jaguars@ravens#tab=preview&menu=gameinfo</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://506sports.com/'>http://506sports.com/</a>

Jaguars @ Ravens Pre Game Injury Reports:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html'>http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/injury-report.html'>http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/injury-report.html</a>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow I never would have guessed we beat the Ravens 10 times. I miss the good old days when we could expect the Jaguars to eat Ravens for lunch.

I don't know about the team, but Ravens fans want revenge for that upset win. Some posters on their message board complained we stole the #1 seed from Baltimore. But with Eugene Monroe and Daryl Smith playing for the Ravens now there is probably a different tune in Baltimore's locker room. We also will see Justin Forsett, who was a Jaguar last season.

As usual 1:00 can't get here fast enough. But I am really worried about this game because the Ravens dominated other bad teams they played against this season and almost beat the 8-5 Chargers, We have very little hope for an upset now. I know anything is possible though and don't have a better game to watch on the other channel, so I am still going to root for my Jags.

Go Jags!!!!

G
O
J
A
G
U
A
R
S

Go Jags, but we are going to get absolutely waxed. Short week, road game against a much better team, and our starting RB is out? Please lord, don't let Daryl Smith bend Blake Bortles the way he did so many QBs while he played here.

We are screwed. Go jags though, hopefully no injuries (to our players), so on and so forth.

I recommend drinking early and often for this one. I'll say 38-17, jags keep it close deep into the second qtr before getting smacked after the half.

Quote:Go Jags, but we are going to get absolutely waxed. Short week, road game against a much better team, and our starting RB is out? Please lord, don't let Daryl Smith bend Blake Bortles the way he did so many QBs while he played here.

We are screwed. Go jags though, hopefully no injuries (to our players), so on and so forth.

I recommend drinking early and often for this one. I'll say 38-17, jags keep it close deep into the second qtr before getting smacked after the half.

Game times at 10, when should I start drinking? I could very well see the final score in that ballpark.

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 07:55 AM by Section105Fan.)

I was looking at the Ravens MB and it's obvious they've already put this game in the win column. They're calling for revenge for our MNF 12-7 win, as if winning this game in 2014 settles the score. I realize it's the longest of long shots, but wouldn't this be a sweet win if we could pull it off? Nothing feels better than to beat a team who thinks they just have to show up to win.

Quote:Game times at 10, when should I start drinking? I could very well see the final score in that ballpark.

You might as well start now. You might be done with the hangover by the time supper starts.

Quote:I was looking at the Ravens MB and it's obvious they've already put this game in the win column. They're calling for revenge for our MNF 12-7 win, as if winning this game in 2014 settles the score. I realize it's the longest of long shots, but wouldn't this be a sweet win if we could pull it off? Nothing feels better than to beat a team who thinks they just have to show up to win.

Oh, it would be sweet.

It won't happen though.

it would be so cool if gerhart took the game on his back and singlehandedly smack up those garbage eating crows

28 carries

249 yrds

4 tds

naaaaaaaaaaagh 

We have a special group of guys and this game is a great opportoony.

41-7 Ravens, but I'll be proud of how this group competed and got better.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I was looking at the Ravens MB and it's obvious they've already put this game in the win column. They're calling for revenge for our MNF 12-7 win, as if winning this game in 2014 settles the score. I realize it's the longest of long shots, but wouldn't this be a sweet win if we could pull it off? Nothing feels better than to beat a team who thinks they just have to show up to win.

I posted comments on that board here. Of course some Ravens fans expect a blowout, but you might be surprised what is in my thread if you have not read it already. My favorite messages are those about seeking revenge for 2011.

Quote:We have a special group of guys and this game is a great opportoony.

41-7 Ravens, but I'll be proud of how this group competed and got better.

Not on this defense. After Gus Bradley figured out who our starting linebackers and defensive backs should be, we have not been blown out by anybody.

This one is gonna get ugly

Quote:Oh, it would be sweet.

It won't happen though.

Any given Sunday. We all expected the Jaguars to lose on October 24, 2011 by double digits.

It's going to be so bad today, Amelia didn't even bother putting the other three asterisks at the end of the title...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

One step closer to the 1st pick in the 2015 draft!!

I don't think we will win. I think as always, the defense will play well, and then start to wear down in the second half. The offense will be very inconsistent especially without D-Rob.

27-10 Ravens

Bortles 17/30 197 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT
Shock the world

Quote:One step closer to the 1st pick in the 2015 draft!!

Not so fast. We get the Titans on Thursday night.

Just prepare for the absolute worst. Ravens are on a mission. This could look like a mix of the first Colts game where we are down 30 at the half and the Washington game where we gave up 10 sacks