Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Robinson not going on IR?

I heard that Robinson is not going on IR but is done for the season.  Any reason why he should not go on IR and bring someone else up to the active roster?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Like who?

Help is not on the way

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Because they like they keep you on your toes? Keep you guessing?

Well you heard wrong. Robinson is on IR.

At 2-11 and with only 3 games left to play, I'm not sure it matters much what they do.

Which Rob we talkin'bout?

Maybe next week

;

;

The Jags are getting Rob'd again?

First it was ARob, now it's DRob.

When will all this robbing end?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I am surprised the injury is severe enough for him to be out three weeks. If it happened earlier in the season, how long would he be out?

Quote:The Jags are getting Rob'd again?

First it was ARob, now it's DRob.

When will all this robbing end?

NICELY ROBBED...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Could this be the TESTING of Gerhart? Are we seeing what he's made of? Is he on the Chopping Block?

I Hope Not...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Yes. Slowby Slowhart is going to get a chance to run 20 stretch plays for 3 or less yards a pop.

I don't think there's any chance hes here next year unless he goes ham these next three games. He's too slow, and Caldwell puts an emphasis on speed. You know he's going to be looking at RBs this draft, too.

Quote:Yes. Slowby Slowhart is going to get a chance to run 20 stretch plays for 3 or less yards a pop.

I don't think there's any chance hes here next year unless he goes ham these next three games. He's too slow, and Caldwell puts an emphasis on speed. You know he's going to be looking at RBs this draft, too.
You're absolutely right about slowby. Running a 4.46 40 is turtleling right along huh?

Quote:I am surprised the injury is severe enough for him to be out three weeks. If it happened earlier in the season, how long would he be out?
It's a middle foot sprain, aka a lisfranc injury.  There was an orthopedic surgeon on the radio yesterday who said that even if it's a mild sprain that doesn't require surgery, it's 4-6 weeks.  If surgery is required, it's significantly longer, and that becomes a serious issue because the surgical repair fuses the bones in the middle of the foot, taking away flexibility and changing the overall mechanics of the foot itself.  For a running back, that can be a devastating injury.  Ask MJD. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:It's a middle foot sprain, aka a lisfranc injury. There was an orthopedic surgeon on the radio yesterday who said that even if it's a mild sprain that doesn't require surgery, it's 4-6 weeks. If surgery is required, it's significantly longer, and that becomes a serious issue because the surgical repair fuses the bones in the middle of the foot, taking away flexibility and changing the overall mechanics of the foot itself. For a running back, that can be a devastating injury. Ask MJD.

Dr FBT.....Did you stay at a holiday inn last night? Lol
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Dr FBT.....Did you stay at a holiday inn last night? Lol
Easy now.  You don't want me leaving you a flaming bag of surprise on your front porch. Wink

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You're absolutely right about slowby. Running a 4.46 40 is turtleling right along huh?
Where'd you find that figure? I've seen 4.53 listed as his combine time. He's got decent track speed for a big back, but it just doesn't translate onto the field. Take a look at his entire body of work this season, and I challenge you to find one play (not ending in a fumble) where he showed any gears other than first and reverse.

Quote:It's a middle foot sprain, aka a lisfranc injury.

I'm not sure that a middle foot injury is automatically a lisfranc, or did you hear the doctor say it's a lisfranc?

'02

So it appears Denard is not on IR, after all, considering he's inactive for this game.

'02