Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Ceiling.

My question is have we seen the ceiling for most of our young players? Like Joeckel, Gratz, Cyprien,Bortles. Everybody always say well they young they still need time to develop. Well football is football. Either u good or your not..There are soo many young players and rookies that come in and have impacts on there team. Mike Evans, Odell Beckham, Sammy Watkins just to name a few. Just tired of the they young excuse..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Some will get better, some won't.

If our players have hit their ceiling we are in deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep,deep, deep, deep fecal matter.

One of these years.............

Quote:My question is have we seen the ceiling for most of our young players? Like Joeckel, Gratz, Cyprien,Bortles. Everybody always say well they young they still need time to develop. Well football is football. Either u good or your not..There are soo many young players and rookies that come in and have impacts on there team. Mike Evans, Odell Beckham, Sammy Watkins just to name a few. Just tired of the they young excuse..

I doubt it.

We might be seeing their ceiling under a substandard coaching staff, but it's likely that everyone on your list could be better with proper coaching.

Quote:I doubt it.

We might be seeing their ceiling under a substandard coaching staff, but it's likely that everyone on your list could be better with proper coaching.

Well there's no question that a good coach gets the most out of players.  I think we have a good defensive coach.  However, our offensive staff is lacking.

No.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm of the impression that players reach their prime in year four

Quote:I'm of the impression that players reach their prime in year four

unless your name is Vince Young

Quote:I'm of the impression that players reach their prime in year four

2017 must be our year then!

One of these years.............

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 04:21 PM by Bon Jagley.)

Quote:My question is have we seen the ceiling for most of our young players? Like Joeckel, Gratz, Cyprien,Bortles. Everybody always say well they young they still need time to develop. Well football is football. Either u good or your not..There are soo many young players and rookies that come in and have impacts on there team. Mike Evans, Odell Beckham, Sammy Watkins just to name a few. Just tired of the they young excuse..

lol, don't Beckham and Evans play for two of the worst teams in the NFL also?

Allen Robinson was on pace for 70 catches and 900 yards.

;

;

No, there is no hope for any of the younger players to improve.
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Quote:lol, don't Beckham and Evans play for two of the worst teams in the NFL also?

Allen Robinson was on pace for 70 catches and 900 yards.
true.

Quote:2017 must be our year then!

2017 will indeed be a great year to be a jaguar fan.

no

You really think Bortles has hit his ceiling?

Hafahahahahahaha
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The game will slow down for the players when they get adjusted to the speed.  When that happens is the golden question.  If you've ever played a sport, you know what I'm talking about when you've finally adjust to the speed of the game.  

Quote:You really think Bortles has hit his ceiling?

Hafahahahahahaha

Well, if Fisch continues to hand around as OC, this might very well be Bortles' ceiling. I don't think any of us will be laughing at that point. Its just not a good match. 

I dont believe  most if any have hit their ceiling but if so then we are in far bigger trouble than I thought.

Is it fun to have knee jerk reactions on a regular basis?

It must be fun.

It's fun, isn't it?

You seem like you're having fun.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I hate dumb people.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>