Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Ravens fans are saying

Quote:End of first half.........Jags 13. Ravens 10. Final score..........Jags 16. Ravens 27.

Do we at least qualify for a free Scobee Firehouse sub?

I missed getting one last week.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"shut down the run game. force blake to hit 3rd and 4th progressions."

lol, what run game? I told you they had no idea how awful the Jags really are.

Quote:Is your commentary on the Daryl Smith comment for real? 

It looked ironic to me that someone complained about Daryl Smith of all players dominating the Ravens because now he is a Raven.

Quote:Are you sure this isn't just all stuff that you made up?

I used the right-click context menu to copy and paste them, like I have done almost every week.

Quote:Agree. It's like bizarro world reading about their perceptions. I think just about every team's fan base has thought we are better than we actually are. One consistent thread throughout our schedule is that every fan base believes we are a "trap game." It really sucks being *that* team...the team that it's embarrassing to lose to.

I missed a few weeks, but that has been a common theme. It's hilarious. Of course there always are fans who expect to blow us out too.

Quote:"shut down the run game. force blake to hit 3rd and 4th progressions."

LOL, what run game? I told you they had no idea how awful the Jags really are.

That was posted before someone else reported Denard Robinson is out with a foot injury. I read other messages about the need to stop him. They know his nickname is Shoelace.

Quote:Believe it or not, there are some worried Ravens fans this week. But the best part is fans want revenge for the 2011 loss in Jacksonville.

"2011. Monday Night Football. 12-7. #neverforget. Let's get revenge and get our 9th win!"

"jax should not be taken lightly.. they have a few playmakers."

"shut down the run game. force blake to hit 3rd and 4th progressions."

"Lololol the Last thing we need to do is underestimate the Jags and Lose 6-3"

"I hope Harbs (Harbaugh) show tape of the MNF debacle in 2011. I want revenge on them."

"Yup don't need to remind anyone of the 2011 Jags game that kept us from the #1 AFC seed, if I recall."

"Jags have really been competing weekly regardless of record. Today through the first half they were toe to toe with the Texans. This team better not overlook them or D.Robinson might be hitting long runs on us. Need to make this a business game and take care of it."<i> Later another poster reported Denard's foot injury. Nobody is worried about Toby Gerhart.</i>

"exactly what i said, jax isnt as bad as advertised, if you sleep on them they will surprise you, if we come out and play to our potential we will absolutely annihilate them, but if we are treating it like a bye week or a free win, we will be in trouble."

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(40,40,40);"> 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(40,40,40);">"They don't have Darryl Smith no more tho I remember he killed us that game" Uh, what? Don't they have Daryl Smith now?

"We're gonna play down to our opponent, I just know it. The Jags offense will look like the greatest show on turf. Going to be very tough to move the ball on this defense. Not confident in this game at all."

"Bortles will throw for a career (high) 450+ yards."

"Can't play with this team. Have to completely dominate them."

"Let's not forget our last game against JAX. That loss ultimately kept us from getting #1 seed. Worst Ravens game I've ever seen in the Harbaugh era. By far."

"It's a TRAP!"

"Never forget that MNF. That was horrible. Let's just destroy them. We have the personnel to do that."

"Cyprien is leading the Jags in tackles whatever the hell that means but at least he can tackle"

"Our offensive line vs. their defensive line. That should be an interesting battle to watch.."

"Trap game."
[Image: o7KV4DG.jpg]

I am going to be shocked if the Jags avoid a blowout.  I got Baltimore all over the Jaguars by 3 scores.  I hope I am wrong but doubt it.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

JaguarMVP, the way people write looks to me like they are dead serious. What they are saying is, "I never watch the Jaguars so I know almost nothing about them."

For most teams, the bye week and the game vs. the Jags require about the same game planning effort.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2014, 09:25 AM by Section105Fan.)

Quote:Do we at least qualify for a free Scobee Firehouse sub?

I missed getting one last week.

Just a 6 inch, not a foot long. Jags only play half a game.

Ravens fans are just doing some coach speak.

If it were reversed and we were fighting for a playoff spot and they were 2-11, I would expect our board to look just like theirs.

Quote:Ravens fans are just doing some coach speak.

If it were reversed and we were fighting for a playoff spot and they were 2-11, I would expect our board to look just like theirs.

I can't even imagine that scenario right now.

This should be the Ravens easiest win of the season, unfortunately for Jags fans.

Quote:Just a 6 inch, not a foot long. Jags only play half a game.

I guess it could be worse.

It could be one of those Quiznos 3 inch subs with the Jags only playing 1 quarter of football.

Quote: I can't even imagine that scenario right now.

This should be the Ravens easiest win of the season, unfortunately for Jags fans.

That is debatable. Their schedule also includes the Buccaneers and Titans, who have the same record.

Quote:That is debatable. Their schedule also includes the Buccaneers and Titans, who have the same record.
They beat Tampa by 31 and the titans by 14.... This game should be along those same lines.

Ravens could win even with their hands tied behind their backs.

Come on Ravens fans ! We suck, we are the Jaguars !!!

What they'll be saying....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPcLaO4ey4g

One of these years.............

Quote:"Bortles will throw for a career (high) 450+ yards."
 Somebody see's the light.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote: Somebody see's the light.

The light he sees is at the end of the blunt he is smoking.

I'll bet he sees the smoke too.

Quote:That is debatable. Their schedule also includes the Buccaneers and Titans, who have the same record.

Well then it will be the easiest win for a team in the playoff hunt of ALL the teams still in the playoff hunt.

The Ravens won't really have to do anything special to beat the Jags.

The Jags MIGHT be able to keep it close in the 1st half, but we all know what that means in the 2nd half.

Let's see, a Super Bowl winning head coach (with many playoff wins under his belt) vs our very own Gus Bradley.

I don't like this match up for Jags fans.

LOL I thiink somebody is blind.

Yea he sees real good.

[Image: Ray+Charles.jpg]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]