Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More Aaron Colvin love...

Quote:Bowanko a steal and Linder one of the best interior lineman in all of football? What?! Bowanko has played pretty sub-par. He's done okay for a 6th round pick I suppose, but I'd rather us get somebody better because he's still looking like a liability and I think he'll remain one. Linder's gone from crud to a bit above average to below average lately. I think he's by far the best O-Lineman on the team (the other four starters are terrible in my opinion) but I think it's a heck of a stretch to call him one of the best interior lineman in all of football.

Aside from that, A-Rob does look great and I'd like to see some more big plays from Lee. I'd definitely agree with everything else.

I think you are confusing Linder with Beadles. Per PFF (for what it's worth) Linder is ranked as a Top 10 Guard in 2014. I can't remember a game he has played like crud... Maybe Washington?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pirkster" data-cid="389795" data-time="1418422707">
Unfounded criticisms?

Link?

Quote:Not today.  Today you saw his true colors.

Some folks fall for anything.

He's certainly not what some of you think he is.

He's not the future at either corner.  Both sides need significant upgrading.

</blockquote>

What, truth hurt?

What makes you think he's some "star" at the position?

Colvin's been on the field a fraction of the time and has played better than anyone we've put out there.

That's what you want in starting CBs.

Colvin's going to win a starting job at corner next season, and it's not going to be because someone else has dropped off at the position.  He's simply the best corner we've got.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I think you are confusing Linder with Beadles. Per PFF (for what it's worth) Linder is ranked as a Top 10 Guard in 2014. I can't remember a game he has played like crud... Maybe Washington?

Sounds like it to me.  Linder has the look of a future star at the position, and has pretty much looked that way from the beginning.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:What, truth hurt?

What makes you think he's some "star" at the position?

Colvin's been on the field a fraction of the time and has played better than anyone we've put out there.

That's what you want in starting CBs.

Colvin's going to win a starting job at corner next season, and it's not going to be because someone else has dropped off at the position.  He's simply the best corner we've got.
what truth? you tried to rail on him after he had a really good game, possibly his best up to that point, because you didn't know the difference between his and Gratz's number apparently, and still won't give him credit. I've never called him a star or said that he was the next coming, all I've pointed out is that your railing over him is strange and unwarranted. You're acting like he's a bad player or has done anything to suggest that he's anything other than a solid starter and he hasn't.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."