Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: If you were king for a day, choose who you would keep going into next year. Do not choose who you think the Jags will keep. This is your choice only.
Caldwell
Bradley
Fisch
Babich
The Roar
Jax DVille
The Waterboy
[Show Results]

Going into 2015...

If you're king for a day...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[x] Not Jeremy

Quote:[x] Not Jeremy

Seconded

Quote:[x] Not Jeremy

There should be a minimum post count before......

Ah never mind. The hell with it, I would probably can Jeremy too.

The ROAR, definitely.
No commercial messages in sigs

All of the above.  1 more year for everyone (except Frank Frangie on the play by play)

Fisch still has not proved much. At least our defense is shown flashes and got sacks, I know they aren't a great defense but they haven't payed this well in a while. Not sure if this is because of Babich or Bradley..The only knock on the defense is the lack to cover the tight end..still.. lol and we are not getting interceptions lol.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:All of the above.  1 more year for everyone (except Frank Frangie on the play by play)

My thoughts as well, give it one more year but if we don't see results clean the front office out and build on the talent we have here.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I would tend to hold onto everyone but the waterboy and Babich. Says something when your HC has to take of the Defense for ya. The waterboy just doesn't seem to have that first step quickness. Leaves quite a few players parched during the 30 second timeouts. The others I feel it is too early to completely write them off.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I'd promote the waterboy to OC, he'd get us to better than 31st in the league. 

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 01:20 AM by Teal Curtain.)

Whitney from the ROAR FTW!!!!!

#keeper

I have not been impressed with Fisch at all, and I dont see how his job isnt at stake at the end of the season.

I'm getting a bit tired of the waterboy's eternal optimism.  Like when the assistant waterboy spilled the Gatorade in week 3, the waterboy stated in his press conference that the assistant had a good day, needs to work a little on his footwork, but all in all we're seeing a lot of progress.

Man, taking a look back at the 2013 draft. Their have been some early busts all over the first round. Can't really blame Dave for the Joekel pick, we needed an OT and he was high on the board. So many of those picks in the first have already been benched and are not starting.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Man, taking a look back at the 2013 draft. Their have been some early busts all over the first round. Can't really blame Dave for the Joekel pick, we needed an OT and he was high on the board. So many of those picks in the first have already been benched and are not starting.

Could easily go down as one of the worst drafts in recent history. The only killer is how great Ansah looks.

Quote:I'm getting a bit tired of the waterboy's eternal optimism.  Like when the assistant waterboy spilled the Gatorade in week 3, the waterboy stated in his press conference that the assistant had a good day, needs to work a little on his footwork, but all in all we're seeing a lot of progress.
Come on, we all know the tape guy was the real blame! Poor execution was obvious with all those loose ends flying around causing ghost tackle. Can't understand how the tape guy isn't gone yet.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 10:56 AM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Could easily go down as one of the worst drafts in recent history. The only killer is how great Ansah looks.
I wanted Dion Jordan or Ziggy Ansah. One is a huge bust, the other is becoming one of the best DE's in the league. Funny thing the draft.

I still have hope for Joeckel. A lot of young tackles excel after a couple of season in the league and a lot struggle at LT in the early years. Look at Greg Robinson and Jake Matthews. Both top 6 picks and both struggling at LT this year.

Quote:All of the above.  1 more year for everyone (except Frank Frangie on the play by play)
Yeah... he needs to stick to baseball... we used to listen to the games on the radio when Sexton called it... it just sounds phony now.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

That waterboy fails.....