Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: If you were king for a day, choose who you would keep going into next year. Do not choose who you think the Jags will keep. This is your choice only.
Caldwell
Bradley
Fisch
Babich
The Roar
Jax DVille
The Waterboy
[Show Results]

Going into 2015...

Dave and Jaxson are neck and neck.... atleast we're getting this right.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Unfortunately Jaxson's high wire act is the best part of the game at this point so he has to stay.  

Bring on Rex Ryan as our d coordinator.

I think Caldwell is the only person who is doing a legitimately good job. The personnel are there and on paper the team looks like it should be better than what the box score is showing.

I hate to make the excuse that the team is young but they are. Better coaching would reduce the mental errors though. Fisch is my first man out by nature of the 31st ranked offense thing.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 01:33 AM by Jags32250.)

I keep Fisch, Bortles needs some time to grow and focus on fundamentals, not a new play book.

And Jeremy, you are the most depressing person i've ever seen around here (that's saying a lot).  I honestly don't recall a single time i've seen you post something positive.  Not once!  You may want to head to the Dr. man, this is only a game, chill.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I keep Fisch, Bortles needs some time to grow and focus on fundamentals, not a new play book.

And Jeremy, you are the most depressing person i've ever seen around here (that's saying a lot).  I honestly don't recall a single time i've seen you post something positive.  Not once!  You may want to head to the Dr. man, this is only a game, chill.

You should go read all my posts then because I absolutely give credit where it's due.  And there isn't much due for a team that is 2-12.  Go look at my posts over the last week and you'll see me defending the O Line and talking about their potential after I rewatched the film after last week's game.  I just don't always see the rainbows, flowers, cotton candy and unicorns that others want to see at times.  I call it like it is and I can certainly live with that.  It's better than living in a dream world.