Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ravens Week !

Bring it !!!  

Ngata is out -- suspended for steroids

Ray Lewis is out -- in jail or retired

Ray Rice is out -- punching out chicks.

Shack Harris is gone -- Jags raided their executive talent.

Orioles GM wants to leave to become GM of Toronto Blue Jays.

Baltimore is in disarray.....

Jags 24 - Ravens 20

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Bring it !!!  

Ngata is out -- suspended for steroids

Ray Lewis is out -- in jail or retired

Ray Rice is out -- punching out chicks.

Shack Harris is gone -- Jags raided their executive talent.

Orioles GM wants to leave to become GM of Toronto Blue Jays.

Baltimore is in disarray.....

Jags 24 - Ravens 20
I'll be there to see us get embarrassed.

Represent !!!   We're in great position where opponents usually give free beer to people in teal --- I think they feel sorry for us.  Heck, even Raider fan likes us.

I actually saw the Jags win in OT at old Memorial Stadium in Baltimore and I was also there for a Jags blowout of the Ravens back in 1998 when I lived up in Northern VA.

Look for Forsett to have a career game.
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

This is going to be an ugly game.

Quote:Look for Forsett to have a career game.

Hope so, if I make it through fantasy this week I'll be rooting for that. We will get embarrassed. Then I get to see posts saying the team is moving in the right direction...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We are still recovering from a loss to the Texans.

Oh c'mon ....we're over the Texans.  A loss is a loss.  It's not like this is a shock to the system.

Raven Time !!!!

The Jags don't have a chainamans chance to beat the Ravens.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We're doomed

Quote:Oh c'mon ....we're over the Texans.  A loss is a loss.  It's not like this is a shock to the system.

Raven Time !!!!

Actually, it's a shock when they win.

Losing is old hat around here.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Hope so, if I make it through fantasy this week I'll be rooting for that. We will get embarrassed. Then I get to see posts saying the team is moving in the right direction...

I wouldn't worry about that. The Jags rush defense is absolutely dreadful. Let's see:

Cincy

Dallas

Giants (Rashad Jennings in that 1st half)

Texans

They all made the Jags look ridiculous. Heck, even Trent Freaking Richardson got some decent yardage and a TD!

Forsett will have a field day against the Jags. He'll have 150 yards and 1-2 TD.

You get immune to the losing.  Just accept it.  

Quote:You get immune to the losing.  Just accept it.  

If you get immune to losing, you don't care enough about the team. True fans never accept losing.

Quote:If you get immune to losing, you don't care enough about the team. True fans never accept losing.

Sorry if we aren't all masochists.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 11:24 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I'm totally immune to losing.  Season ticket holder for 14 years now.  Somewhere along the line common sense kicked in and I took my emotions out of the equation.  Perhaps it's an IQ thing that allows us to become immune after 5 years.

2-12. Save the trip, save the gas, save the potential injuries. Just forfeit and focus on beating the tacks.

Quote:I'm totally immune to losing.  Season ticket holder for 14 years now.  Somewhere along the line common sense kicked in and I took my emotions out of the equation.  Perhaps it's an IQ thing that allows us to become immune after 5 years.

I don't know what it is, but if I was immune to losing I would not buy a ticket. Do you not want them to win every time you go to a game?

Quote:2-12. Save the trip, save the gas, save the potential injuries. Just forfeit and focus on beating the tacks.

If we did that our record would still be 2-11.

I still think we are going to beat the Titans after losing at Baltimore.

I want them to win but if they don't it doesn't ruin my day anymore.

I buy tix because I want them to stay in Jax