Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ravens Week !

well when we played the giants 2 weeks ago,i did tell our jag friend the only way Jags could win is if the defense scores a td.  Wasn't that changeing mind just before the game,or was that a reality comment? 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 12:36 PM by knarnn.)

On a serious note I think the Jags may be able to play a close game. I'm pretty sure the Ravens will be overlooking the Jags and if we play good football all 4 quarters and have a few balls bounce our way we might have a chance. A chainman's chance, but a chance.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:well when we played the giants 2 weeks ago,i did tell our jag friend the only way Jags could win is if the defense scores a td. Wasn't that changeing mind just before the game,or was that a reality comment?

Nope. Because you still predicted a loss.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/raven...story.html

Ravens currently are ~28th-29th in the league vs the pass.  They are obviously trying to remedy the situation with such a signing. 

Unfortunately the Jags inability to protect Blake won't allow them to take full advantage of it.  They had a whopping  39 pass attempts vs Houston for only 205 yards.  That's gotta get better. 

It will definnttly be a one team slaugher now without drob. He was doing pretty good. Jags 3 Ravans  48 

This could be a shut out if Scobee doesnt make a couple of long field goals. Go Jags!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 11:07 PM by Joe.)

To tell you the truth, I don't think having Denard would of made a huge differe anyway.

Quote:To tell you the truth, I don't think having Denard would of made a huge differe anyway.

No - it probably wouldn't. Not this week, anyway.  The ravens are stout against the run and porous against the pass. 

Gerhart may actually be a better game plan vs balt. due to his pass catching history/ability.  (safety valve in play action + occasional screen or wheel) 

I think the Jags will be around 70/30 in favor of the pass in play-calling. 

He'd have helped  plenty vs the tacks, however.

the ravens are not as good as everyone is playing them up to be

no doubt they are better than us but flacco is hit and miss and if we can find a way to get on top of that running game we can give them a good game. 

The test will be for our linebackers as that offensive line is the strength of the team. You would assume marks and co can match up well 

I would hope jeremiah george will be healthy as he looked better in run fits at mlb in his brief exposure than jt thomas allowing thomas to move to the sam where he looks more comfortable. I would also play geno hayes over telvin smith just for this game as he got pushed around the other day and I would bet the ravens would target that. 

I then hope we take a risk and put one out of cyp and evans in the box on all first and second down plays and dare the ravens to run the ball on us. 

Then hope we get shaky flacco and that bortles can get the ball out quick enough to target that secondary

Jags could improve their average margin of defeat by forfeiting.  That way, it would count as a 2-0 loss instead of the butt-whipping we're going to receive up there. 

Frankly, if Scobee hits a 40 yarder it's a win in my book. 

Can't see us possibly being even close.  My guess is a 31-10 drubbing.  We'll be down 14-10 at halftime and go on to be shutout 17-0 in the second half.  Just like the rest of the year.

One of these years.............

I now amend my prediction with D-Rob out, instead of 42-10 Jags I know say 42-13 Jags.................................yeah 42-13.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Well, one thing is for sure, we're good for 13 points...

If we score 24 points I think we win this game.

Quote:Well, one thing is for sure, we're good for 13 points...

If we score 24 points I think we win this game.

I doubt we could score 24 points on our own defense.  The Jags scoring 24 points is like a normal team scoring 48!  Offensive firepower!

Seriously though, you are statistically right.  We've scored 24+ points 5 times in the last 2 years and gone 5-0 in those games.  In the games we scored 23 or less we are 1-23.

One of these years.............

Just another note on our 2 wins. I told someone in real life who i know browns would win,in fact i Gurtanteed it,I told my cousioun who is a Giants fan,i Guranteed NY would win that game. we won both those games. The sports bar Manger is a Ravans fan,i called him,and Guranteed him Ravans would win.   We won the Browns,and Giants games. Strange,and weried  condinecne huh? I do know this for sure if it happens a 3rd time,im going to do that rest of the year. 

Quote:You changed your mind right before the game. That doesn't count. You have to declare your prediction prior to Thursday night's game to kick off the week.

I told you my predictions had nothing to do with us  winning or loseing. I said we would lose this week,and we did. We have the wrong Head Coach again. If we had fisher we would have 6 wins not 2.

I stated Jags 24-20

I actually got the Ravens score correct.