Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ravens Week !

Quote:I want them to win but if they don't it doesn't ruin my day anymore.

I buy tix because I want them to stay in Jax

I know alot of people like this.

They have had season tickets since 1995.

The highlight of gameday is tailgating in the Fairgrounds and hanging out with friends.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If you get immune to losing, you don't care enough about the team. True fans never accept losing.

Not everyone has 3-4 favorite teams they can jump back to.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:If you get immune to losing, you don't care enough about the team. True fans never accept losing.
I can't stand this holier than thou "true fans" BS.  

Can we rename this thread DRAFT WEEK?

Because that's all that matters!

Jags beating the ravans in Baltmore,. Thats  Impossbille, there defense is way way to good. Talk about a huge huge blowout,i will enjoy a nice lunch as i watch Ravans blow us out. a good team can hardly win in Baltmore,no way a bad team can win there like us. That is Impossbille!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Ravens 72 , Jaguars 0

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2014, 01:27 PM by CSO14.)

Reality check for people who think we will win...search your feelings, you know it to be true

http://youtu.be/Pw2sex1mJNI"]>lol[/url</a>]

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

The Ravens suffered 2 injuries in their secondary yesterday (Levine, Gorrer). 

Blake will have a field day --- 325 yards 3 TDs

Jags 24 -- Ravens 20

Quote:The Ravens suffered 2 injuries in their secondary yesterday (Levine, Gorrer). 

Jags 24 -- Ravens 20
You forgot the sarcasm font.

13.5 point underdogs this week. It could get ugly.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

at least they will be playing in front of a croud

Quote:Ravens 72 , Jaguars 0

At least give us 3 for the free sub dammit.. 

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:The Ravens suffered 2 injuries in their secondary yesterday (Levine, Gorrer). 

Jags 24 -- Ravens 20
hahahahahahahahahah

Quote:I'm totally immune to losing.  Season ticket holder for 14 years now.  Somewhere along the line common sense kicked in and I took my emotions out of the equation.  Perhaps it's an IQ thing that allows us to become immune after 5 years.
Nothing to do with IQ.  It's an autonomic, self-preservation mechanism that prevents brain implosion and focusing on the time, $ and passion spent compared to the product received.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote:Jags beating the ravans in Baltmore,. Thats  Impossbille, there defense is way way to good. Talk about a huge huge blowout,i will enjoy a nice lunch as i watch Ravans blow us out. a good team can hardly win in Baltmore,no way a bad team can win there like us. That is Impossbille!!!!!!

There you have it folks. Jags fixin to eat the Ravens lunch.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

I said we would lose to texans last week as well,and we did. Did you miss that?  The final score will look something like this jags 6  Ravans 42 at least ill get some points by ravans defense in fansty. I had them all season,only benched them bye week. I'm not benching this week either,im in playoffs in nfl one.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Jags 42- Blackbirds 10................................yeah 42-10.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Jags 42- Blackbirds 10................................yeah 42-10.

puff puff pass

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:I said we would lose to texans last week as well,and we did. Did you miss that? The final score will look something like this jags 6 Ravans 42 at least ill get some points by ravans defense in fansty. I had them all season,only benched them bye week. I'm not benching this week either,im in playoffs in nfl one.

You changed your mind right before the game. That doesn't count. You have to declare your prediction prior to Thursday night's game to kick off the week.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:puff puff pass
........................................here.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.