Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags hire Tony Sparano Jr.

Quote:The basis of our success over the past decade is thinking out of the box and not doing things like the other teams do in the NFL.

Think of us as pioneers for the new generation. The other teams just haven't caught up to our thought process yet.
i don't know man, the browns seem to be killing it. They may have perfected our recipe. I mean the way they acquire washed up and burned out talent while burning draft picks is something we need to start looking into.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We'll see what happens. On the radio the other day they said in Buffalo that Hackett likes to somewhat feature the TE position in his offense. This bodes well for guys like Sterling and Koyack. I think they could be kept under the radar in 2017 and be used to help us win some drives and battles in the red zone this year. 

I hope so.  That would at least be something different.

Quote:I'm at the point where I've put my trust in khan, TC, and this coach scouting firm. I'll remain optimistic for this season and remain hopeful the same way I have for the past 8 years. But tbh, this is the last time I'm going to keep that mind set because for the past decade, it's been a huge let down come September. I think TC being here is probably the one thing that I honestly think is going to make a huge difference.

I'm not going knock any hires or acquisitions this offseason. So I'm going to take a big sip/gulp of the kool aid and see where this year takes us.

Buckle up boys, let's brace for impact.
You mix the Kool-aid with water and drink it, dont inhale the powder. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:For a second, I thought we'd hired this guy:

[Image: tumblr_mpbbivZmtR1ra4ssmo1_400.gif]

We got junior.

[Image: aj-soprano-1920.jpg]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:For a second, I thought we'd hired this guy:

[Image: tumblr_mpbbivZmtR1ra4ssmo1_400.gif]

Should have hired him 4 years ago.  He could have brought discipline to this team.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

'02

Sporano is another good add to the coaching staff. He's got a good track record as a TE coach. Tons of experience.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Sporano is another good add to the coaching staff. He's got a good track record as a TE coach. Tons of experience.

I'm trying to figure out how two years as a TE coach equates to "tons of experience" or "a good track record" at the position.

Wiko already has him listed as our Assistant OL Coach so it appears his role is set.

'02

Quote:Makes more sense...didn't think Sparano would come along as an assistant to a position coach but oh well.

I know nothing about him then. Anyone have any info on him?

I know this: There is only one A in his last name. It is Sporano. At least that is how his dad spells it.