Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Cowboys @ Bears Thursday Night

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2014, 03:12 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans! Smile Tony Romo, Jason Whitten, and the Dallas Cowboys travel to The Windy City to play Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall, and the Chicago Bears for a prime time matchup for both accommodate The NFL Network's Thursday Night Football coverage, and lead off Week 14 of the NFL regular season, in the 25th all-time meeting, including 2 postseason games.

Dallas lead the all-time series, with a 13-11 record over Chicago, but the Bears are entering tonight with a three-game regular season winning streak over the Cowboys, outscoring Dallas in the previous three games 106 points to 66.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Tracy Wolfson, for CBS Sports, and The NFL Network, and televised live on HD.

Cloudy skies at 35 degrees, feels like 28 degrees, is the local game forecast inside Soldier Field beside the Lake Michigan waterfront, for tonight's 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% humidity, and southeastern winds at 9 miles per hour.

NO further injuries, and GO BEARS!!!!! Smile B) :thumbsup: ^_^

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/tnf/'>http://www.nfl.com/tnf/</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/'>http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/</a>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

G
O
B
E
A
R
S
!

Quote:G
O
B
E
A
R
S
!

I second that!

I'd like to see the Cowboys miss the playoffs

Quote:I'd like to see the Cowboys miss the playoffs

I think all non cowboy fans would like that lol

Quote:G
O
B
E
A
R
S
!

Quote:I'd like to see the Cowboys miss the playoffs

Alshon Jeffrey (hamstring) is questionable. I hope he can play without aggravating it.

Prediction time. Who do you all think will win?

I am picking the Cowboys. The Bears suck.

Yeah, cowboys for the win. I actually like Romo, and I have Murray on my fantasy team

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2014, 10:32 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Marshall down. Looks like possible broken rib.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Man this is a horrible game... I was hoping for something more...

Quote:Marshall down. Looks like possible broken rib.

I felt so bad for him. He was in obvious pain. The Bears only confirmed it is a rib injury, but the ambulance ride makes me think he needs bone-setting surgery.

Quote:Man this is a horrible game. I was hoping for something more.

Me too. I can't believe Ed Hochuli did not reverse a Dallas touchdown. Shame about that fumble after Martt Forte got a first down.

There was one good part: Brandon Marshall's juggling one-handed catch. It reminded me of one by Allen Hurns in San Diego.

This game definitely got a bit more interesting.

Quote:This game definitely got a bit more interesting.

38-28

Why did the Bears have to wait until garbage time to start moving the ball?

Quote:38-28

Why did the Bears have to wait until garbage time to start moving the ball?
Dallas went into a prevent D....