Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mccray

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2014, 04:54 PM by JVRx21.)

What a draft pick

And Colvin looks great

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

yep

he's our best corner

He's the only bright spot in our 2013 draft class

He's playin at such a high level

A 7th round pick. Plays like a first rounder.

McCray is a great pick especially for a seventh rounder
"Get Better Everyday"

Bumping an old thread to link a decent read on a player we all seem to agree is a late round gem.  Nice find, Caldwell. Nice find. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...confidence

Quote:He's the only bright spot in our 2013 draft class

You wouldn't consider Robinson a "bright spot"?

hes playing mcCRAY cray good

Quote:He's the only bright spot in our 2013 draft class
I know a certain running back who might beg to differ.

Another little nugget from PFF about McCray-

<b>Demetrius McCray </b>– Rated second in coverage among corners with at least 250 snaps behind only <b>Richard Sherman</b>.

He's solid but like Gus said his next step is getting INTs

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2014, 06:57 PM by P. Haze.)

Quote:Another little nugget from PFF about McCray-
Demetrius McCray – Rated second in coverage among corners with at least 250 snaps behind only Richard Sherman.
That's big. Since the day he's been a starter dude has been the best secondary player on the team. Last year in the preseason he played shutdown and they tucked him away for the year. QB's rarely throw to his side like he's an all pro. We need a few more of those gems around here.

Quote:I know a certain running back who might beg to differ.

Yea. And Luke is only 23. He will be fine. Cyp is awesome. Ace has fallen off obviously but who knows how he wil bounce back. Lots to happy about from the 2013 draft. And the one from last year is even better.

Quote:Yea. And Luke is only 23. He will be fine. Cyp is awesome. Ace has fallen off obviously but who knows how he wil bounce back. Lots to happy about from the 2013 draft. And the one from last year is even better.
What team have you been watching this year? If the 2013 class stays as-is, it'll be a disaster.

Quote:Yea. And Luke is only 23. He will be fine. Cyp is awesome. Ace has fallen off obviously but who knows how he wil bounce back. Lots to happy about from the 2013 draft. And the one from last year is even better.
Cyp might be awesome but he hasnt played very good.

Quote:Bumping an old thread to link a decent read on a player we all seem to agree is a late round gem.  Nice find, Caldwell. Nice find. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...confidence
Nice little article.  If he can keep it up and Colvin can live up to his potential, we may have a pretty strong set of starting DBs.  Just gotta find a FS to help them out.

Quote:Nice little article.  If he can keep it up and Colvin can live up to his potential, we may have a pretty strong set of starting DBs.  Just gotta find a FS to help them out.
Agree 100%.  I wonder if Gratz might be the nickel next year?  

Quote:Agree 100%.  I wonder if Gratz might be the nickel next year?  
FBT said a while back that the team envisions McCray and Colvin as starters, with Gratz in the nickel. Given that he was dead-on about McCray, I see no reason to doubt him on Gratz as a nickel corner.

Quote:FBT said a while back that the team envisions McCray and Colvin as starters, with Gratz in the nickel. Given that he was dead-on about McCray, I see no reason to doubt him on Gratz as a nickel corner.

That would be awesome. And I think Cyp will be a very good player for us. He will look better when get a ball hawk FS so he can focus on laying wood.