Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread - Second Half***

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2014, 04:27 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

New York Football Giants lead over the Jacksonville Jaguars at halftime 21-3.

Giants QB Eli Manning is 15/19 for 177 yards, and 1 TD, while the Jags own Blake Bortles is 8 for 17, for 79 yards, and 0 TD.

After a scoreless first quarter by both teams, the New York Football Giants scored 21 straight points, with two touchdown runs by and from RB Rashard Jennings from 2 yards and 17 yards. Giants QB Eli Manning also threw a 3-yard TD pass to WR Preston Parker in between the Jennings TD runs. And with Josh Brown's three PAT's, the N.Y. Football Giants lead 21-0.

Jaguars finally got on the scoreboard with 7 minutes left in the second quarter, but the touchdown attempt was unfortunately nullified by a penalty from OT Luke Joekel. Jaguars had to instead settle for a 28-yard field goal by Josh Scobee, to cut down the N.Y. Giants lead to 21-3.

After his dismissal from the Jacksonville Jaguars, N.Y. football Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin eventually lead the G-Men to two victories over the New England Patriots in both Super Bowl XLII, and Super Bowl XLVI.

Will Jaguars QB Blake Bortles lead the Jaguars to an upset over the 3-8 New York Football Giants? Stay tuned for and in the second half, and GO JAGUARS!!!!! :yes: Smile B) :thumbsup: ^_^

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular13'>http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular13</a>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fire Caldwell & Gus. Bring in Harbaugh and give him full football control.

The game is over, down by 18, this team can't make any adjustments, I think I'll clean up a bit. 

please Fire Bradley, thanks

You know when the other team has a guy that catches the ball, and goes in the area that looks like it should be out of bounds underneath the field goal posts?  How come we never do that?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Going into next year with this coaching staff is the definition of insanity.

Change is needed, this coaching staff is possibly the worst I have ever witnessed in my years of watching football.

I have to say, I'm honestly surprised that this game isn't at least competitive.

Look of course the giants scored 21 points.  We have 6 rookies on offense, you have to expect the other team to score 21 because of our rookies on offense.

Blah.... What a bad show.

Quote:Going into next year with this coaching staff is the definition of insanity.

Change is needed, this coaching staff is possibly the worst I have ever witnessed in my years of watching football.

Have you forgot the Mularkey years already?  If so, can I get the brand of alcohol you drink?  My wife's a vodka lady, but I'm not sure that would help.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I have to say, I'm honestly surprised that this game isn't at least competitive.

With 6 rookies on offense, this is what you must expect.  Get over it, knee jerker

Quote:Fire Caldwell & Gus. Bring in Harbaugh and give him full football control.

This needs to happen
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Blah.... What a bad show.

It's because of the 6 rookies.  It won't be like this anymore once the rookies that are a total count of 6 have completed 16 games in a row at the NFL level. 

Quote:Have you forgot the Mularkey years already? If so, can I get the brand of alcohol you drink? My wife's a vodka lady, but I'm not sure that would help.

You mean the Mularkey year, right?

I liked the last 2 drives.  I would like to see Bortles and company complete some with a TD though.  

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

How many years do we need to be last or close to last in the NFL on offense before change occurs? Bradley and Fisch both need to go. I can't keep watching this ineptitude.

Quote:Fire Caldwell & Gus. Bring in Harbaugh and give him full football control.

Gotta be patient. I've seen great things out there today. Scooby hit a fg. That's gotta mean something, right?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

sigh bortles

Quote:Have you forgot the Mularkey years already?  If so, can I get the brand of alcohol you drink?  My wife's a vodka lady, but I'm not sure that would help.

Mularkey was only here one year.

He did  muster 2 wins AND he actually got the Jags to overtime 3 times that season.

If Gus actually got the Jags to overtime, that would be a miracle in itself.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:You know when the other team has a guy that catches the ball, and goes in the area that looks like it should be out of bounds underneath the field goal posts?  How come we never do that?
That is called a "Touchdown" - the Jags don't believe in them.