Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Quote:Oh right, Mularkey was only here a year.  It just felt like more than one year.  Kind of like this year!!

Gus got four wins last year, so I wouldn't really say Gus is worse.  

I would say gus is better because he's doing it with 6 rookies on offense.  You realize that we blew this whole thing up like 2 years ago.  This is part of a process, my good Dr.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Henne gets 25 cents every time a QB has their pass batted down at the LOS.

Quote:Well that was anticlimactic....

Very similar to the jaguars season (besides this game).  Start fairly strong then sputter to a grinding, screeching, halt

Can Freddy T call plays now? Ive been seeing PA rollout bootleg since the 2nd quarter.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:I think we can still win this game
 Technically or physically or imaginarily?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Does every pass need to be play action?

Quote:Boo! Don't you think the Giants are prepared for these bootlegs after 4 in a row?

when you have 6 rookies, all you run in practice are bootlegs.  You can't expect these rookies to learn more than like 5 plys

Quote:We wait as many years as it takes to ensure all the rookies are gone.  Then it's clear skies all the way to SB happy land
By time those rookies are gone we will have more rookies in replace of and what players are good will be gone too.

td!!!

Holy crapazolla !!!

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

TUCH DOWN!!!!!!

WOW

No pain, no gain.

wow TD

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

TD!
"Get Better Everyday"

Thats one way to score a TD.

That lucky play will somehow be tied to improvement and good coaching.

Quote: Technically or physically or imaginarily?
Humor heals pain....

Marks looked like he was taking a nap. Lol

Quote:when you have 6 rookies, all you run in practice are bootlegs.  You can't expect these rookies to learn more than like 5 plys

Ah I get it now...sarcasm.

will slap my butt and call me a red tailed baboon!