Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. N. Y. Giants Game Day Thread***

Time to lose again Sad

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

this is such a winnable game, if we lose this one I might lose all hope 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Time to lose again Sad
Yep. Sad

Go Jags. Try not to screw it up too bad.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I think we have a great chance to win as long as Eli is the quarterback of the other team. I tell u he is everything but elite.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Coughlin vs Bradley. Terrible match up for us
It's like Mike Tyson in his prime squaring off against Glass Joe

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Glad to see the official gameday thread officially up on the official Jaguars forum.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Go jags! Here's to a good game and no injuries.

I'm predicting 

nygiants- 24

Jags - 13

If Bortles can get some protection and complete a few meaningful passes early on, then maybe the Jags make it close.   We can definitely run against the giants if they aren't stacking the box, but if we don't complete some passes early on….. it'll be a long day for the Jags offense IMO. 

We need to score at least 24 to win this one.  I'm hoping to also see us use Lee on some deep routes.  he's got good speed.  Also, would love to see us start using the middle of the field more

Quote:We need to score at least 24 to win this one.  I'm hoping to also see us use Lee on some deep routes.  he's got good speed.  Also, would love to see us start using the middle of the field more

I agree. In reality, I see them scoring no more than 17.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I think we have a great chance to win as long as Eli is the quarterback of the other team. I tell u he is everything but elite.

Yeah, I never understood the hype of Eli.  But you have to admit, the guy had a very steady hand when they were in SBs.  He's got a bit of the clutch factor is the biggest moments.

With that said, he's very prone to mistakes.  And this new offense they are running, I believe they moved to a west coast attack, doesn't seem to be working for them.

But with that said, I don't see us holding them to less than 20 points...  So we gotta do a bit of scoring if we want to win this one.

If our D holds them to 17 or so, we might be able to squeak one out.  

Quote:this is such a winnable game, if we lose this one I might lose all hope 
No need to lose hope.  It should already be gone.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Sorry Duvall I have to be a sellout. I made a bet with my dad that whichever team has more wins We have to sport that teams jersey at the game.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Jags gonna win today. I feel it.

'02

Quote:Jags gonna win today. I feel it.

Did you eat taco bell yesterday? Could be something else
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Sorry Duvall I have to be a sellout. I made a bet with my dad that whichever team has more wins We have to sport that teams jersey at the game.
You are dead to me.

:teehee:

i predict I will be off my [BLEEP] by the end of this game

28-16 Giants 

Quote:Jags gonna win today. I feel it.
It's just gas. Sorry

Jags can't score

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

24-10 Jags