Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FSU's Game Against Florida Showed Us All Something Today...

Winston is not NFL material...

Devil's luck might help you win college football games, but it sure as heck won't help you in the NFL, and certainly not when you're trying to compete for a championship.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Winston is not NFL material...

Devil's luck might help you win college football games, but it sure as heck won't help you in the NFL, and certainly not when you're trying to compete for a championship.

winston is not good. he can pick on the ACC all he wants but he plays a real defense and you see what happens.

ive been saying it forever and the only thing people can say is "28-0" or "hater"

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:winston is not good. he can pick on the ACC all he wants but he plays a real defense and you see what happens.

ive been saying it forever and the only thing people can say is "28-0" or "hater"

You forgot "butthurt"...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Never mind that NFL analysts were tweeting that he's the best qb in college in the middle of his career worst game. He bad 'cause Gater fan say so. Lol
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This thread's about to get epic :yes:
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014, 08:23 PM by Achilles.)

Quote:Never mind that NFL analysts were tweeting that he's the best qb in college in the middle of his career worst game. He bad 'cause Gater fan say so. Lol
he got outplayed by treon harris

50% completion. 4 picks. terrible attitude. he is a good college qb who didnt have a good game.

but thats the real jameis.

the team around him is what has elevated him to the perceived hype and theyre not as good as they were last year. its very surprising they have been pulling out these wins, which i give them credit for.... if there was no voting committee, but there is, and barely being able to beat unranked teams week in and week out isnt going to do them any favors.

i predict they lose to G tech and then we dont even have to worry about them in a playoff.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:he got outplayed by treon harris

I dont recall any Winston passes hitting cheerleaders like ol Scattergun Harris. But gate fan gonna gate.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I dont recall any Winston passes hitting cheerleaders like ol Scattergun Harris. But gate fan gonna gate.

there you go with those facts and logic refuting what i said. winston played like crap, but deflect the statement by talking about 1 pass that harris made. even though at the end of the game he threw 4 terrible passes, he still outplayed jameis.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014, 08:26 PM by tealfootball.)

I'll say this much, Winston is definitely blessed to have so much talent around him to account for his deficiencies (especially cook today).  Well that and the refs..but that's a whole 'nother story. :teehee: (stirring the pot here)

Quote:there you go with those facts and logic refuting what i said. winston played like crap, but deflect the statement by talking about 1 pass that harris made. even though at the end of the game he threw 4 terrible passes, he still outplayed jameis.

Its ok bro, I readily admitted that Winston had his worst career game today. You can have your point about Popgun, it doesnt really matter.

Quote:Its ok bro, I readily admitted that Winston had his worst career game today. You can have your point about Popgun, it doesnt really matter.

it matters when everyone talks about how good jameis and how good florida state are. i know youre still undefeated but a national title is a pipe dream. jameis being a good pro is also a pipe dream.

Honestly? Who cares how Jameis does in the NFL? Only way I'd care is if he was a Jag and thats not gonna happen..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Never mind that NFL analysts were tweeting that he's the best qb in college in the middle of his career worst game. He bad 'cause Gater fan say so. Lol

What nfl analysts are we speaking of? If you consider him the best after watching him this year, you shouldn't call yourself an analyst.

Quote:it matters when everyone talks about how good jameis and how good florida state are. i know youre still undefeated but a national title is a pipe dream. jameis being a good pro is also a pipe dream.

It's ok, the big meanie is gonna go pro and he can't hurt you any more.

And another title would be nice, but everyone knows that's a longshot. I got everything I wanted out of this season today when the clock struck zero.

Quote:It's ok, the big meanie is gonna go pro and he can't hurt you any more.

And another title would be nice, but everyone knows that's a longshot. I got everything I wanted out of this season today when the clock struck zero.

hahahahahahhahahahaha ok

Quote:Honestly? Who cares how Jameis does in the NFL? Only way I'd care is if he was a Jag and thats not gonna happen..

I would say that too after watching this game. Lol

Damn, Jameis owns little brother.

Quote:What nfl analysts are we speaking of? If you consider him the best after watching him this year, you shouldn't call yourself an analyst.

The Sunday night crew...Dilfer, Young, et al.

Quote:Winston is not NFL material...

meh i'm a Gators fan and that doesnt mean much, I saw Matt Stafford throw 4 picks against FL he seem to be doing fine in the NFL

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Damn, Jameis owns little brother.

When UCF has it's run, ill call you little sister. It will make me feel so much better about myself and such a masculine guy.