Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Game Day Thread***

Four, yes, count them FOUR **** so you know it's official.

Jags play Giants.  Eli returns to his Superbowl self and throws six TD's.  Giants D holds the Jags to a NFL record -13 yards in offense. 

Tom Coughlin walks off the field with an evil grin...

Jags forum shuts down due to overload of posts calling for Gus and Dave's heads.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL,  apparently FOUR  of these * * * * is a BAD WORD!!!

:teehee:

LOL.  Any more than 3 triggers profanity filter.  

This one isn't officially official.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I shout out curses every time I watch the Jags play so the thread title fits

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I officially disapprove of this thread.

[Image: worsthreadever.jpg]

That word.  "Official."  I do not think it means what you think it means. 

:teehee:

Four asterisks gets you every time...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I officially disapprove of this thread.

[Image: worsthreadever.jpg]

Are you officially able to do that?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Four asterisks gets you every time...

You said asterisks.  Reminds me of as...

Only one official game thread...lol

Quote:Only one official game thread...lol

So are you saying that this one is "officially" official?

Officially the offical game day thread?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

AmeilaIsland head is going to explode!!!

Quote:Officially the offical game day thread?

It can't be, otherwise I officially protest.  The official gameday thread should be officially started on Gameday by the Official "official gameday thread" starter.

[Image: everything-looks-official-with-tiny-leav...t-meme.jpg]

For those seeking a glimmer of hope  --  I offer this key statistic. 

The giants are allowing 142.6 yds per game on the ground.  Look for the Jags to at least attempt to exploit that.  Here's hoping….

Quote:[Image: everything-looks-official-with-tiny-leav...t-meme.jpg]

I officially don't see any tiny leaves around the "official title" to this thread, nor around the "official post" of the moderator.  I see this thread officially going to the sideline soon.

Quote:So are you saying that this one is "officially" official?

For now....lol

Quote:I officially don't see any tiny leaves around the "official title" to this thread, nor around the "official post" of the moderator.  I see this thread officially going to the sideline soon.

Well...technically it doesn't say what Gameday. It could be a college game... :whistling: