Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ACC Lovin Today. Thought They Didn't Do That?

If my Facebook could speak the sound from fans of ACC schools would be absolutely deafening. Good day by the ACC no doubt but let's keep things in perspective too. It was largely the top of the ACC against the bottom of the conference as a whole. The East no less. Major suck age there this year.

I just found it funny all the screamin for ACC.....But they don't do that, do I have been told.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If my Facebook could speak the sound from fans of ACC schools would be absolutely deafening. Good day by the ACC no doubt but let's keep things in perspective too. It was largely the top of the ACC against the bottom of the conference as a whole. The East no less. Major suck age there this year.

I just found it funny all the screamin for ACC.....But they don't do that, do I have been told.

i was very unimpressed.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I just found it funny all the screamin for ACC.....But they don't do that, do I have been told.

They were being sarcastic. Isn't that what we've been told?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:They were being sarcastic. Isn't that what we've been told?
Thats what they like to say.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Thats what they like to say.

Funny how they know why everyone is doing it! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Damn the SEC sucks.

Quote:Damn the SEC sucks.

The lower tower of the SEC got beat today

Quote:The lower tower of the SEC got beat today

barely. the team bigjohn called a joke, georgia, barely lost to georgia tech who is gonna win the ACC.

kentucky who is one of the basement SEC teams just barely lost to one of the top 4 ACC teams.

and lastly, unranked florida, who bigjohn called a dumpster fire, almost beat his coveted FSU.

hilarious.

its just an unimpressive showing overall.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

ACC ACC ACC....that chant never gets old after the trash they talk about other conferences

Pac 12 USC destroyed ND lol even though ND is terrible
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Pac 12 USC destroyed ND lol even though ND is terrible

they pushed fsu to the brink.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014, 09:17 PM by JaguarScience95.)

Quote:they pushed fsu to the brink.

That's because everyone gives fsu their best shot because their the champs and they still win only team I think can beat them is Oregon or Arizona
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:That's because everyone gives fsu their best shot because their the champs and they still win only team I think can beat them is Oregon or Arizona

put the bottle down. youve been drinking for hours now with your incoherent posts.

Quote:put the bottle down. youve been drinking for hours now with your incoherent posts.

I'm sorry no one argees with your posts must suck to be stupid
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:That's because everyone gives fsu their best shot because their the champs and they still win only team I think can beat them is Oregon or Arizona

This guy knows what's up.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014, 09:27 PM by UCF Knight.)

Quote:This guy knows what's up.

Hahaha, if you agree with him that those are the only team you're smoking it. Alabama is probably the best I'm watching right now.

Quote:I'm sorry no one argees with your posts must suck to be stupid

i would take a whole lot more offense to a stupidity insult from someone who knows what a sentence is.

Quote:i would take a whole lot more offense to a stupidity insult from someone who knows what a sentence is.

I'm sorry I didn't know I had to make sentences to speak my mind
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Hahaha, if you agree with him that those are the only team you're smoking it. Alabama is probably the best I'm watching right now.

Only reason i don't say Baka is because their qb sucks
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:I'm sorry I didn't know I had to make sentences to speak my mind

lets just hope FSU beats GA tech so we can see them get blasted by bama.