Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Should Jaguars Cut TE Thomas

@rotoworld_fb Jaguars expected to cut FA bust Julius Thomas https://t.co/bzPy6ISPg2

Whew, what a bust this was. I thought we should have given him another year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:@rotoworld_fb Jaguars expected to cut FA bust Julius Thomas <a class="bbc_url" href='https://t.co/bzPy6ISPg2'>https://t.co/bzPy6ISPg2</a>

Whew, what a bust this was. I thought we should have given him another year.

Seemed like he was on the up and up the latter part of the 2015 season and it's hard to hold last season against anyone besides Blake and the coaching, but I would love to wind up with oj Howard.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

The expectations were too high because of the numbers in denver. Hes an average tight end and theres nothing wrong with it really

Quote:Seemed like he was on the up and up the latter part of the 2015 season and it's hard to hold last season against anyone besides Blake and the coaching, but I would love to wind up with oj Howard.
OJ is going in the first or early second so thats not happening

Quote:OJ is going in the first or early second so thats not happening

I don't think it would be too far-fetched if we took him with our 2nd rounder though.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

When you come to a team that's only goal is to try hard and improve, there's no incentive to work your [BLEEP] off due to accountability.

As many free agents have indicated before, this was a temporary vacation destination to make $$ and get away from the rigors of the real NFL.

Quote:I don't think it would be too far-fetched if we took him with our 2nd rounder though.
of all the things we need, tight end is not a priority.

Quote:The expectations were too high because of the numbers in denver. Hes an average tight end and theres nothing wrong with it really

Its quite obvious he was a product of Manning. This dude played here like he could care less if we won or lost.

whoa

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Its quite obvious he was a product of Manning. This dude played here like he could care less if we won or lost.
idk what that means. He had better numbers in a historic offense and didnt have them when he got to an offense that wasnt? woah crazy totally unexpected. We also used him terribly here and Blake cant be bothered to get through multiple reads anyway. Hes not a number one, never was. He can be a productive player in any offense though.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 10:58 PM by Samjag904.)

I hate to call any player "lazy" but his route running and blocking have been rather lackluster since he got here. I'm just not getting that intensity vibe from him at all.

Remember when Shannon Sharpe accused him of quitting on the Broncos? I think he quit on us too.

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:of all the things we need, tight end is not a priority.
I disagree, if they want to try and help Bortles as much as they can TE will be a top priority

ok this isn't true.

ESPN asked all 32 beat writers to name a cut they expected to happen, so Di Rocco chose Julius, and rotoworld reported it like it was a sure thing.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:I disagree, if they want to try and help Bortles as much as they can TE will be a top priority
Id rather put those picks into oline/rb/defense

Tight end is never going to be more than #3/#4 target here.

Quote:ok this isn't true.

ESPN asked all 32 beat writers to name a cut they expected to happen, so Di Rocco chose Julius, and rotoworld reported it like it was a sure thing.
House imo

Persnally, I think maybe our young guys stepped up enough to make him expendable.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:ok this isn't true.

this too

Wow... Looks like his vacation was cut short...

I personally wouldn't cut him. Not like our cap is hurting. Have him work his tail off and see how he does in training camp. If he shows up fat or out of shape - sure cut him, but not any sooner.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Say what? With Julius leaving and Marcedes on the verge of retiring, how is TE not a huge priority?
Agreed