Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Film toom

Watch it. Blake really has no time at all. You can tell he's throwing scared because players are coming in untouched

Our offense will be completely different when we can actually block

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The toom is doom!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Watch it. Blake really has no time at all. You can tell he's throwing scared because players are coming in untouched

Our offense will be completely different when we can actually block
Dont worry you claim Bowanko & Linder are ProBowl caliber so that combined with former ProBowl Zane & Luke and Paztor the team should have one of the best Olines?  Right?

Im confused about your posts...

Ahhh….. That's why these youngsters aren't learning from their mistakes!! 

Film Toom!!

[Image: tomb.jpg]

They don't study film.  They just bury it.  (Can't really blame them, huh? It's hard to watch.)  

OP means:  http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...e1600c2b7a

Thread is appropriately titled tbh...

Hey Couch beat us from that toom.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

This is why no one takes any of you seriously

No one said Linder and bowanko are pro bowl. Linder is graded one of best guards in league... Can't argue facts

Troll on Bc of a typo. Jags deserve better than you all

Quote:Ahhh….. That's why these youngsters aren't learning from their mistakes!!

Film Toom!!

[Image: tomb.jpg]

They don't study film. They just bury it. (Can't really blame them, huh? It's hard to watch.)

They are really struggling in protection. Grown men i don't understand

OP means: <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/All-Access-Film-Room/f3c35060-a0c2-4945-8e0a-0ee1600c2b7a'>http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/All-Access-Film-Room/f3c35060-a0c2-4945-8e0a-0ee1600c2b7a</a>

Jokes aside, he's right about this game. There wasn't any time for down the field routes to develop. By the time BB finished his drop back the pocket had already collapsed and he was under duress. Definitely the OL's worst performance in a long time.

Quote:Jokes aside, he's right about this game. There wasn't any time for down the field routes to develop. By the time BB finished his drop back the pocket had already collapsed and he was under duress. Definitely the OL's worst performance in a long time.

It wasn't the OL. The clots blitzed on just about every play in the 2nd half. Blitzers need to be picked up by a RB, and/or the QB needs to find a quick outlet. Screens and draws work against a blitz too. Rather than respond, Fisch just kept calling the same plays he always calls.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:This is why no one takes any of you seriously

No one takes YOU seriously.

You come here as a newly-signed apologist for a failed coaching staff. Even the usual apologists on this board are fed up with the lack of progress at this point.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:It wasn't the OL. The clots blitzed on just about every play in the 2nd half. Blitzers need to be picked up by a RB, and/or the QB needs to find a quick outlet. Screens and draws work against a blitz too. Rather than respond, Fisch just kept calling the same plays he always calls.
This is where D-rob is a liability.

He has improved his game overall by leaps and bounds, but I still don't trust him to pick up a blitzer effectively.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:It wasn't the OL. The clots blitzed on just about every play in the 2nd half. Blitzers need to be picked up by a RB, and/or the QB needs to find a quick outlet. Screens and draws work against a blitz too. Rather than respond, Fisch just kept calling the same plays he always calls.

I'm not sure what game(s) you were watching but "screen" is Jed's middle name.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Even the usual apologists on this board are fed up with the lack of progress at this point.
Yes, they, we are!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 01:49 PM by JVRx21.)

Quote:No one takes YOU seriously.

You come here as a newly-signed apologist for a failed coaching staff. Even the usual apologists on this board are fed up with the lack of progress at this point.
Do you think you are special because you have 7000 posts? Congrats to you. Put that on your resume. I have posted 7000 times on the Jaguars message board. I must be relevant

Fische and Mallory and babich śüćk. Bradley is fine

Quote:Do you think you are special because you have 7000 posts? Congrats to you. Put that on your resume. I have posted 7000 times on the Jaguars message board. I must be relevant

I always love the you're on here to much smack talk, it's like the hipsters that are hip cause they don't follow trends.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

LOL - required response # 3 in the anonymous poster / message board handbook: always blame the Offensive Coordinator.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:LOL - required response # 3 in the anonymous poster / message board handbook: always blame the Offensive Coordinator.

I've been neutral on Fisch, until the last two weeks. With his silly pulling guard on a 4th and short run and his lack of trust in the QB, it's obvious that he is a big part of the problem. Not the whole problem, but one that should be fixed.

Quote:Do you think you are special because you have 7000 posts? Congrats to you. Put that on your resume. I have posted 7000 times on the Jaguars message board. I must be relevant

Mrs. Bradley comes on here to defend her hubby.
Smile

Quote:Mrs. Bradley comes on here to defend her hubby.
Smile

Mrs Bradley is doing pretty well in life. How about your wife's success? Or yours? Or even together have you any worth to you besides posting here?

All you do is criticize the team. Again if you don't like it please go root for another team