Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
J.Forsett

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 01:35 AM by Warjag.)

Another major screw up by this organization. 900 yards rushing already!

Monroe has to be saying why did they not hand the ball to you. Forsett says why did they trade you????

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Forsett would not have 900 yards rushing on this team.  He's running behind a very good line in Baltimore (which is a big part of his success) and he had prior experience in Kubiak's rushing scheme.  It was really the perfect situation (with Ray Rice getting let go) at the perfect time for him.  

Also, Flacco can throw the deep ball and does it very well.  Defenses have to respect that.  We're not there yet.

Monroe is playing well but keep in mind the idea must have been that he would not sign another contract in Jacksonville.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Monroe is playing well but keep in mind the idea must have been that he would not sign another contract in Jacksonville.

It is hard to not think we should have kept him every time Luke Joeckel struggles.

Happy to see Forsett doing well in Baltimore. He was one of my favourite players on our 2009 team, but sadly Jim Mora prefered Julius Jones. BTW, Forsett was Marshawn Lynch's roommate in their freshman year at Cal and they are still good friends.

Quote:Another major screw up by this organization. 900 yards rushing already!

Monroe has to be saying why did they not hand the ball to you. Forsett says why did they trade you????

Forsett was injured for a good portion of his time here. And when he got chances, really didn't do anything.

He is just a good fit in Kubiak's "plug and play" offense. 

;

;

Its funny how easy we forget. Forsett was hurt most of his time here. When he was finally able to play he wasn't very productive. He landed in a perfect situation in Baltimore and having played in a previous offensive scheme that he had shown previous success in. Not to mention he has managed to stay healthy this entire year. Good for him.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:It is hard to not think we should have kept him every time Luke Joeckel struggles.

Nice to see you still can't understand what people write.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Just another reminder that the Jaguars misery does not end at 4PM on Sundays. It caries on in the other games when we get to see ex-players look like pro-bowlers and announcers trash our team for getting rid of them.

#becausejaguars

Quote:Just another reminder that the Jaguars misery does not end at 4PM on Sundays. It caries on in the other games when we get to see ex-players look like pro-bowlers and announcers trash our team for getting rid of them.

#becausejaguars

You could say that about every single team in the league.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

This is hilarious. 

This is now deemed a screw up by the organization.  Classic.

The organization was hammered for signing him last year, and nobody shed a tear when he was gone at the end of the season.

Hindsight is one of the greatest General Managers in the history of the league.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Nice to see you still can't understand what people write.

I understood perfectly.

Quote:This is hilarious. 

This is now deemed a screw up by the organization.  Classic.

The organization was hammered for signing him last year, and nobody shed a tear when he was gone at the end of the season.

Hindsight is one of the greatest General Managers in the history of the league.

You know what else is wrong with their dumb logic?

They don't miss Eugene Monroe, who was pretty good for almost five years in Jacksonville and is blocking for Justin Forsett.

It also must be noted Forsett was supposed to be the backup and suddenly got a promotion because of the Ray Rice video.

Quote:Another major screw up by this organization. 900 yards rushing already!

Boy - never miss a chance at revisionist history just so you can bash the Jags!

Unless you truly don't understand all the points made above.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Just another reminder that the Jaguars misery does not end at 4PM on Sundays. It caries on in the other games when we get to see ex-players look like pro-bowlers and announcers trash our team for getting rid of them.

#becausejaguars

I guess you saw a different game. I heard Gruden mention "former Jacksonville Jaguars". Did I miss where he "trashed our team"?

Or did you hear what you want to hear so you can continue to feel sorry for yourself - you know, being a jaguar "fan' and all.

Quote:I guess you saw a different game. I heard Gruden mention "former Jacksonville Jaguars". Did I miss where he "trashed our team"?

Or did you hear what you want to hear so you can continue to feel sorry for yourself - you know, being a jaguar "fan' and all.

Gruden talked about how Justin Forsett was a perfect match in Baltimore because he previously played for Gary Kubiak. Mike Tirico told the story of how he could not stick with any team very long including being put on IR in Jacksonville.

Quote:I understood perfectly.

Clearly not or else your reply wouldn't have existed.

Quote:Gruden talked about how Justin Forsett was a perfect match in Baltimore because he previously played for Gary Kubiak. Mike Tirico told the story of how he could not stick with any team very long including being put on IR in Jacksonville.

Boy - sure don't hear any "trashing".

"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." 

Quote:Boy - sure don't hear any "trashing".

"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." 

Not so with me. I have a hard time hearing what I want to hear and blocking out what I don't want to hear. But  ESPN used graphics so I had no problem understanding MIke Tirico's point that Justin Forsett can't stay anywhere a long time.

Bright, shiny visuals always convince me too.

Huh