Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Evidence!

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 07:15 PM by jakla86.)

Jesus Christ, the more i research, the more i see the evidence how awful GB and company are:

WHY DID WE DEMOTE CLAY HARBOR to 3rd string??  He has been a great target for BB. 

WHY did GB defend JF today?  Clearly the offensive play calling is a joke.

WHY did DC trade Eugene Monroe for next to nothing??

WHY weren't we prepared after the bye?

WHY is GB still coaching this team?  He is not a smart man.  Just because hes positive doesn't mean I WANT him as a head coach.  HIV is positive too, I want none of that [BAD WORD REMOVED].

KHAN - please please please fire GB and company ASAP.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is the exact opposite of evidence.

Well you live in Fresno so I am just impressed that you can read.  Comprehension is the next step. 

Quote:This is the exact opposite of evidence.

Laughing you beat me to it

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Well you live in Fresno so I am just impressed that you can read.  Comprehension is the next step. 
Based on this response, I'd say he's got a point. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 07:19 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Monroe and Nuweri were too old for the Jags.  Caldwell did his "Sort By Age" on the offensive line and got rid of players in descending order.

fyi ... the transactions are on Caldwell.

Def. not any evidence here just your opinions. people don't waste your time on these negative threads. If anyone listed to DC it was a 3 year rebuild and we are just half way through that. 

All I see is a failed thread.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

el senor y yo agree

shout out to eric

You gave us all the evidence we need.

I don't think it was the evidence you were looking for though.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

ruh-roh

caps = evidence

Sheesh, people.  C'mon.  He's slingin' mad evidence yo.