Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley on special teams: "There were some positives out there"

This guy is completely delusional.

He needs to go.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did he seriously say that?

Poor protection, tipped ball, Ace dancing in place? C'Mon man!

Yep - on his press conference today just now about 10 minutes ago.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Yep - on his press conference today just now about 10 minutes ago.

He's reminding me of Mularky in 2012. Always talking about what great practices the team has put together and how there's great effort.

Link or I just can't believe he would say that

Pic or it didn't happen.

One of these years.............

Just heard it on the radio.

Hacker and JoeC and T-wig were just talking about how out of touch he is.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 03:26 PM by CSO14.)

Dude. I can't believe he still trying to sugar coat this to try to trust him. I can't stand all this political correctness. Just call it like it is. Be straight forward. My god, we'd trust him more if he didn't treat us like morons.

Be like this guy:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://youtu.be/U7fjDS0jKiE'>http://youtu.be/U7fjDS0jKiE</a>
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

They really need to stop selling the Teal Kool Aid in Jax!

Positives?  Positively Horrible Wallbash

He never said we improved.

He said we switched the right side of kickoffs and got faster

You're making things up

Quote:He never said we improved.

You're making things up

Here comes the guy who made an account this morning and said the team, Bradley, and alualu of all people are doing and playing great. Go away.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

You're making things up

Read the thread title...I don't see the word improved

You're making things up

I didn't say he said we're improving.

He said there were positives.

[Image: oh+really+baby-001.jpg]

Some of y'all really need to brush up on coachspeak.

Who cares what he says in a press conference? When Mallory is standing in the unemployment line this offseason that will say enough.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Seriously, is there a link?

Quote:I didn't say he said we're improving.

He said there were positives.

I also don't recall... He actually said he's challenenged josh as well as the coaches because it's happening way to much... If you knew anything about football you would know gus just called out his entire coaching staff without being cruel...

If there is no immediate improvement they will be gone

Bradley has drank a little to much of his own Gus Juice, or should we now call it toilet wine?

Quote:Some of y'all really need to brush up on coachspeak.

Who cares what he says in a press conference? When Mallory is standing in the unemployment line this offseason that will say enough.

You're right, who cares, let the on-field product speak for itself son!

Oh wait, nevermind...sigh...