Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chuck Hagel out

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 12:59 PM by EricC85.)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/...-confirms/

Wonder if this has to do with an expected shift in our foreign policy. With the rise of ISIS it seems we are shifting from winding down and coming home to building things back up and inevitably sending in ground forces.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 01:18 PM by The Drifter.)

Making the mistakes of Vietnam all over again

We Train, Advise, then Pull out and the enemy becomes stronger....... We didn't finish the job then and we shouldn't have pulled out now.

For those that remember seeing this, April 29th 1975

[Image: Siagon_zps11a073be.jpg]

Nixon's Peace with Honor was a failure and Obama's policies are even bigger failures

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

The Obama Administration has witnessed colossal failures in its war policy with everything from strategy, cooperation, and intelligence sharing. Disastrous in every way. Four different SecDef's in 6 years, sounds more like the Oakland Raider coaching carousel, than anything else. 

I can understand why the vast majority of past Presidents came into office with some past military experience and training, in preparation for a job like this.

Quote:The Obama Administration has witnessed colossal failures in its war policy with everything from strategy, cooperation, and intelligence sharing. Disastrous in every way. Four different SecDef's in 6 years, sounds more like the Oakland Raider coaching carousel, than anything else. 

I can understand why the vast majority of past Presidents came into office with some past military experience and training, in preparation for a job like this.

LOL. Like George W. or Bill Clinton?

With no draft you're going to see fewer and fewer of them.

And as if being in the service makes you some military geopolitical strategist.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:LOL. Like George W. or Bill Clinton?

With no draft you're going to see fewer and fewer of them.

And as if being in the service makes you some military geopolitical strategist.

Ohhhhhh.. I get it now.. 

It's ok little Adampoo.. I understand why you're so distraught.. You have that, "not so fresh" feeling right now, right? You need an apparatus, don't ya?

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!