Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Progress vs Regress. After 27 games where is the progress?

You have the insane fans who cry, "give the staff X" amount of time before you jude crowd but the truth is the team should slowly be looking better.  Infact it looks worse than it ever has.  Lets go down the List of what has progressed or regressed since the dreadful Mularkey era.

Passing- Regressed. I don't know how but it looks worse than ever

Rushing- Regressed. D. rob is the only back with any kind of talent on the roster

Oline- Regressed. Despite spending a pick on 2nd overall this line sucks

Dline- Progressed. The one area I can really say has progressed

Secondary- Regressed. Just terrible. 2 of caldwells picks: Cyprien/Gratz just sucks.

Special teams- regressed can't protect the kicker or the punter. Can't return anything either.

So after 1 and 3/4 seasons this is the progress of the rebuild.  Teams just don't get dramatically better overnight.   This team has moved backwards with no signs of this turning into something good.

So how can we fix this?  My guess is to fire the whole coaching staff and reset.  Whats the worse that can happen?  We lose games and getting blown out but oh we already are.   Why let this continue to play out when it's clearly not showing signs of the plan working?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

i wish we could get lucky like baltimore, team moves then a sb contender comes to town lol. 

Quote:You have the insane fans who cry, "give the staff X" amount of time before you jude crowd but the truth is the team should slowly be looking better.  Infact it looks worse than it ever has.  Lets go down the List of what has progressed or regressed since the dreadful Mularkey era.

Rushing- Regressed. D. rob is the only back with any kind of talent on the roster

Secondary- Regressed. Just terrible. 2 of caldwells picks: Cyprien/Gratz just sucks.

Special teams- regressed can't protect the kicker or the punter. Can't return anything either.

So after 1 and 3/4 seasons this is the progress of the rebuild.  Teams just don't get dramatically better overnight.   This team has moved backwards with no signs of this turning into something good.

So how can we fix this?  My guess is to fire the whole coaching staff and reset.  Whats the worse that can happen?  We lose games and getting blown out but oh we already are.   Why let this continue to play out when it's clearly not showing signs of the plan working?

I think you are spot on but I'm very concerned that our GM is a problem too.  He's missing on a lot of draft picks and FA signings.

Quote:I think you are spot on but I'm very concerned that our GM is a problem too.  He's missing on a lot of draft picks and FA signings.
I agree. Caldwell has done a very mediocre job so far

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Bortles seems to be playing scared. Afraid to throw downfield and throw a pick, so he throws nothing but 5 yard "safe" passes. Especially on 3rd and long.

Quote:I think you are spot on but I'm very concerned that our GM is a problem too.  He's missing on a lot of draft picks and FA signings.

Joeckel - Cyprien - Gratz - Ace to start draft 1

Bortles - Lee draft 2

Very damning. Barely a flash of above average play let alone any consistency. 

Quote:You have the insane fans who cry, "give the staff X" amount of time before you jude crowd but the truth is the team should slowly be looking better.  Infact it looks worse than it ever has.  Lets go down the List of what has progressed or regressed since the dreadful Mularkey era.

They key to focus is on is D-line - it's the one area where we invested in free agency.  Players that didn't need to be "coached" up by this coaching staff.  

1 positive I have come to realize; I'm not re-mewing my tickets to watche this train wreck, dumpster fire, etc.

You can see the progress when you compare point differential. 

Last year we were worst in the league. 

This year - we are worst int he league. 

Hmmmm, what does that tell everyone????