Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WoW what a bunch of impatient fans!

Every year it's the same. Draft this QB. Fire that coach! From the day Dave Caldwell took over he said this was a 3-year rebuild, and we haven't even finished year two. Think about the fact that as soon as Dave left Atlanta the Falcons have been garbage. Give the guy a break! We gutted our entire team! Blake is their guy, and we all knew he was going to make mistakes but everyone was still calling for him! Now we want a new guy! when does this ever work in the NFL? name me one instance that a team has a coaching and QB carousel and it works out #Raiders. Give them another season. I see wow plays, and once we start playing consistent ball it will be a great thing to see. Cleveland let Bill go and look what he has done in New England. We are building something here, so if we can have just a little more patience I honestly feel we can be great!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I thought this thread was a joke...but you're serious lol

Is this supposed to be sarcasm?

Quote:Every year it's the same. Draft this QB. Fire that coach! From the day Dave Caldwell took over he said this was a 3-year rebuild, and we haven't even finished year two. Think about the fact that as soon as Dave left Atlanta the Falcons have been garbage. Give the guy a break! We gutted our entire team! Blake is their guy, and we all knew he was going to make mistakes but everyone was still calling for him! Now we want a new guy! when does this ever work in the NFL? name me one instance that a team has a coaching and QB carousel and it works out #Raiders. Give them another season. I see wow plays, and once we start playing consistent ball it will be a great thing to see. Cleveland let Bill go and look what he has done in New England. We are building something here, so if we can have just a little more patience I honestly feel we can be great!

I think you just pulled a great woosh! Hilarious man!

In before the ' can we get a post count before allowing to start new thread' guy...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Yea... fans have been patient for what 6 years? This is the NFL not middle school.

No pain, no gain.

Somebody wants some attention.

"Every year it's the same"

"what a bunch of impatient fans!"

Quote:Every year it's the same. Draft this QB. Fire that coach! From the day Dave Caldwell took over he said this was a 3-year rebuild, and we haven't even finished year two. Think about the fact that as soon as Dave left Atlanta the Falcons have been garbage. Give the guy a break! We gutted our entire team! Blake is their guy, and we all knew he was going to make mistakes but everyone was still calling for him! Now we want a new guy! when does this ever work in the NFL? name me one instance that a team has a coaching and QB carousel and it works out #Raiders. Give them another season. I see wow plays, and once we start playing consistent ball it will be a great thing to see. Cleveland let Bill go and look what he has done in New England. We are building something here, so if we can have just a little more patience I honestly feel we can be great!
Now you've done it. This kind of factual analysis and rationale will not go over good with the bibbers and the knee jerkers.

If they stop and realize that these kind of days are what happens when you rebuild a team, what will they do to claim moral superiority over professional coaches and executives for a billion dollar business.

Let the mental midgets have their day and let them feel smart for once in their lives.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Now you've done it. This kind of factual analysis and rationale will not go over good with the bibbers and the knee jerkers.

If they stop and realize that these kind of days are what happens when you rebuild a team, what will they do to claim moral superiority over professional coaches and executives for a billion dollar business.

Let the mental midgets have their day and let them feel smart for once in their lives.
Whoosh!!

Quote:Now you've done it. This kind of factual analysis and rationale will not go over good with the bibbers and the knee jerkers.

You are my favorite former Mod Dakota, you have set the tone for a whole generation of Lemmings! Without you, people might actually think instead of towing the company line! This buds for you!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Why do these people create names just to get a rise or troll. Last week it was the user hiretebow, and he wanted us to bring tebow here.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 12:45 AM by shangster.)

Ohh Dakota and your "I'm smarter than you because I can see the big picture" attitude. You do realize that this team is consistently getting blown out games after games, right?

They aren't just losing games; they are BADLY losing games after games...

We can't score more than 18 points most of the time. You just can't win games in the nfl like this

Quote:We can't score more than 18 points most of the time. You just can't win games in the nfl like this

A TD would be nice. We almost didn't make that field goal today either. This team is in such disarray.

Quote:A TD would be nice. We almost didn't make that field goal today either. This team is in such disarray.

Yeah, any further out and that fg wouldn't have reached the cross bar... Does it look to you that the offense is regressing?

Quote:We can't score more than 18 points most of the time. You just can't win games in the nfl like this

Sure you can.

You just have to hope every other team is as bad as the Jags. :devil:

Sad

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

If there was noticeable progress people would feel better about the rebuild.....On offense that's gotten worse in a disturbing way......and yes the rookies, but when we all know what the defense will do and the play calls are such that they are shocked by the Defense, you question the plan on offense

Quote:Yeah, any further out and that fg wouldn't have reached the cross bar... Does it look to you that the offense is regressing?

Without question. Fisch should have been fired an hour ago. He's killing BB.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 02:42 AM by tjhnson.)

I agree with you but this is Jacksonville. Home of "instant gratification". People forget Peyton Manning and John Elway's first year as a rookie. Both had high interceptions but went on to be great. However if I have one major gripe it would be the horrible offensive play calling. It's crap.

Maybe we could give SF a 4th round for Gabbert :woot: