Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Is Cyprien Still Starting...?

what makes any other safety that we have worse than him?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Because when he was out injured earlier in the year, "the other safety" played much worse.

;

;

how long do they expect me to think that he's a good player?

I don't think they've thought about it

;

;

Cyprien is one of the better DB's on our team right now...

Seems like 5-22 sure has gotten to a lot of us now...

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 07:46 PM by rocdee.)

you sure, Bon?

Quote:Cyprien is one of the better DB's on our team right now...

Seems like 5-27 sure has gotten to a lot of us now...
are you kidding?

dude is terrible

he's lost in coverage

I've defended Cyprien's play in the past, but I'll admit I was wrong. The guy sucks...
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Eh. He's not great but far from the biggest problem on this team.

Terrible safety.

I love when people say "he's not the biggest problem on the team". The hell? That man has given up more blown touchdowns than a lil bit so he's a big problem. On top of that he's slower than a turtle.

Quote:I love when people say "he's not the biggest problem on the team". The hell? That man has given up more blown touchdowns than a lil bit so he's a big problem. On top of that he's slower than a turtle.

Ok. Bench Cyprien. Who starts?

Quote:Ok. Bench Cyprien. Who starts?
wouldn't even make a difference at the rate that Cyprien is blowin coverages out there

hell, put you back there

Quote:wouldn't even make a difference at the rate that Cyprien is blowin coverages out there

hell, put you back there

The pass defense was worse without him

Quote:The pass defense was worse without him
and again, what difference has it made in our record?

Nobody else on team any better and high pick of current regime. Both reason pointing towards Mr Dave in We Trust.

He's not that good right now. Definitely a below average starter. The crappy thing is that he was picked right about where he was slotted. There was a lot positive buzz on Cyp during the draft. It just seems like this team can't win with their high draft picks.

[Image: waaatryan.0.gif]

Quote:Cyprien is one of the better DB's on our team right now...

Seems like 5-22 sure has gotten to a lot of us now...
You are clueless. CYP sucks footballs. Seriously he is awful and is a bust no doubt in my mind.

We should draft Karl Joseph to replace him