Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Scott Frost-Oregon Offensive Coordinator

I say pay this man some money and draft marcus mariota. This guy is a qb/offensive coordinator coach

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Start the trend. #hirescottfrost :teehee: :thanks:

How many more of these should be expect?

;

;

Quote:How many more of these should be expect?

the over under is set at 2 more.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Jaguars need an OC that has nfl experience developing QBs and running a pro-style gameplan.

No commercial messages in sigs

I would rather have someone with nfl expierience

Coach- John Gruden OC- Jim Harbaugh  DC- Bradley ST- No clue

Quote:Jaguars need an OC that has nfl experience developing QBs and running a pro-style gameplan.

But the guy is very creative with his playcalling and scheme. Dude its the freaking offensive coordinator for the Oregon Ducks!! who doesn't want this guy. :mellow:  :verymad:  Wallbash

"ST- No clue" Still better than what we have now

No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 06:31 PM by ibjagged.)

franchise qb,

that would be nice,you as st coach will be an upgrade, get right on it

Quote:franchise qb,

that would be nice,you as st coach will be an upgrade, get right on it
I will do my best. It is not about wins and losses right? Just as long as we are improving! Improvement is the key! First goal: have no blocked FG's (in one game, lets start slow). I know I might be reaching for the stars on it, but I believe it is possible. 

Quote:I would rather have someone with nfl expierience

Like chip Kelly oh wait
"Get Better Everyday"

He'll be the head coach at Nebraska next year.

js95

you right,you got me

Quote:I would rather have someone with nfl expierience

^^^This.^^^  I haven't even started considering who yet (I'm assuming here Fisch is given his walking papers).  Any ideas?

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:^^^This.^^^  I haven't even started considering who yet (I'm assuming here Fisch is given his walking papers).  Any ideas?

Lane Kiffin

kevin gilbride ?

Quote:I say pay this man some money and draft marcus mariota. This guy is a qb/offensive coordinator coach
Yeah, draft another QB and put him behind our worthless O line.  Then the following year draft another QB and do the same thing.

if Wash fires gruden i would take him

Quote:if Wash fires gruden i would take him

Eh. Cincinnati is better without him.