Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Khan, want to show Jaguar fans you are serious about winning? Hand Jim Harbaugh a blank check this offseason.

All signs point to him not returning to San Fran. The 49ers went from a mediocre organization to one of the best teams in the league almost overnight under Harbaugh. Is he brash? Arrogant? A jerk? Probably. But he is a heck of a coach and wins games. Seemed to work when we had Coughlin. The players need something like that. The Club Med Jaguars have been losers for over a decade under players coaches like JDR, Mularkey and Bradley.

It will be expensive. But you are making millions while us fans are watching our team be the laughingstock of the league.

Show us you are serious about winning.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No

Yes.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

It's not about winning, it's about making money.  

The Jaguars are the Wal-Mart of the NFL, low wages, poor quality, but people still keep putting up with it...

With the amount of youth on the roster, the experience needs to be with coaches. Fire Gus. Let him be a cheerleader on a talented experienced team. This situation is bad for coaches and players

If they keep this coaching staff we are still going to look like this next year. Maybe 5 wins, then what? People are still going to call that improvement? We are screwed until Khan sends these losers packing. How are we worse than last year?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I worry about Harbaugh...if he was so great then he would be getting kept in San Fran...no team allows a coach with the ability to win a SB walk without something major going on behind the scenes.

I don't know if I can see your point deuce , I can however consider it. but for the record , harbaugh is an upgrade

My point is that I fear/believe there is something going on behind the scenes that no one outside of the organization knows.  I agree that Harbaugh is an upgrade as well.

But when was the last time a team let a coach go that is capable of winning a SB go?  It's not like we talking about a coach that was winning but has been on a cold streak...this is a guy that has gone to a SB and multiple NFC Championship games of the last 3 - 4 years...he has won double digit games pretty much since he took over in San Fran...what team allows that level of coach leave in their "prime" with out there being something majorly wrong behind the scenes.  It's not like there is a new GM that just wants his new guy...they talk is he will be the only one replaced (not counting his staff) out there.

Quote:I don't know if I can see your point deuce , I can however consider it. but for the record , harbaugh is an upgrade
A Barnum and Bailey circus clown would be an upgrade for this team over the clowns we currently employee as "coaches". 

I have dealt with ownership where they are the problem,too much pride

Talk to me when rookies are an anomaly rather than a commodity- Why does everyone think Harbaugh will fix everything? Don't the players dislike him?  This is not Gus' fault.. Bortles looked awful today - I am not gonna lie...but he needed an O-Line with some chops - which we do not have,,, Defense was awesome - they just got tired...

Quote:I worry about Harbaugh...if he was so great then he would be getting kept in San Fran...no team allows a coach with the ability to win a SB walk without something major going on behind the scenes.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

;

;

Quote:Talk to me when rookies are an anomaly rather than a commodity- Why does everyone think Harbaugh will fix everything? Don't the players dislike him?  This is not Gus' fault.. Bortles looked awful today - I am not gonna lie...but he needed an O-Line with some chops - which we do not have,,, Defense was awesome - they just got tired...

Who cares if the players like him?

;

;

I don't know about you guys, but I am feeling a pointless win over the tacks and a HUGE locker room celebration coming up in the near future.

Experiance is what this team needs. The Jaguars have not made a trip to the post season since 2007. They have no clue how to win games in the NFL.

And what happens if you give him a "blank check" and it doesn't pan out? I'm not knocking the idea of bringing in more experienced coaching, but give me a break.

Nothing is absolute, so it sounds foolish when you say something objectionable like it's simply a matter of fact.

Quote:I worry about Harbaugh...if he was so great then he would be getting kept in San Fran...no team allows a coach with the ability to win a SB walk without something major going on behind the scenes.
thats kinda what the jags did with coughlin.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 05:57 PM by ibjagged.)

I remember a certain player that didn't like coughlin in ny, he took a walk and coughlin got a ring

Quote:I don't know about you guys, but I am feeling a pointless win over the tacks and a HUGE locker room celebration coming up in the near future.
Maybe after the 2nd win of the season the Jags will fork out the money for Baskin Robbins ice cream.