Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Khan, want to show Jaguar fans you are serious about winning? Hand Jim Harbaugh a blank check this offseason.

We really have nothing to lose, except maybe our 1 lone win.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Do it khan

Quote:Watchout for falling win/loss records.

Don't you mean Roll Back wins as back to 2.

I just don't see us getting a top name coach... That's just not how this organization rolls... Which is sad

After all this people still want to keep Gus Bradley. It's no point with them.

Harbaugh is exactly what this team needs.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I just don't see us getting a top name coach... That's just not how this organization rolls... Which is sad
Got to agree.  If it makes too much sense it's not for the Jaguars

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I don't think Harbaugh would 

A - work well with Caldwell  (or anyone for that matter)

B  - do much (if any)  better with this roster the past two seasons
I don't think you are very smart and an expert excuse maker

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I just don't see us getting a top name coach... That's just not how this organization rolls... Which is sad
You get what you pay for - or in our case, don't.  

Quote:I don't think Harbaugh would 

A - work well with Caldwell  (or anyone for that matter)

B  - do much (if any)  better with this roster the past two seasons

If Harbaugh can't work well with Caldwell the solution isn't to pass on Harbaugh. 

I don't want Harbaugh; we made our biggest mistake firing Coughlin. All he did was win 2 Super Bowls with the G-men.

This team couldn't win with Jesus as their coach.

Quote:I worry about Harbaugh...if he was so great then he would be getting kept in San Fran...no team allows a coach with the ability to win a SB walk without something major going on behind the scenes.

Pretty much. But people to gloss over this.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I don't want Harbaugh; we made our biggest mistake firing Coughlin. All he did was win 2 Super Bowls with the G-men.

This team couldn't win with Jesus as their coach.

Coughlin was fired because Weaver listened to the fans instead of sticking with his man. Which is why this thread will fall on deaf ears.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

we fired one of the most successful coaches in football. I agree that he shouldn't have been able to make football personnel decisions. Del Rio rode the coattails of Coughlin and his drafting ability for several years.

I would hate if the Jags handed Harbough a blank check.

Quote:Coughlin was fired because Weaver listened to the fans instead of sticking with his man. Which is why this thread will fall on deaf ears.
But wait a minute, I thought they never listen to the fans.  Remember our opinions don't matter. 

Can't have it both ways.  Not to mention Coughlin put us in salary cap hell. 

Quote:Coughlin was fired because Weaver listened to the fans instead of sticking with his man. Which is why this thread will fall on deaf ears.

It wasn't the three straight losing seasons?

;

;

Quote:I don't think you are very smart and an expert excuse maker

LOL  

I didn't make any excuse.  I just don't like Harbaugh.  Maybe a better coach could have us at 3-8 right now. It's possible. I don't think he's that guy. 

If you are going to attempt to insult my intelligence, please figure out how to do it with a complete sentence.  It will go a long way to lending some semblance of credibility to your assertion. 

Quote:If Harbaugh can't work well with Caldwell the solution isn't to pass on Harbaugh. 

That's a valid opinion if you like/believe in Harbaugh's coaching style.  I don't.  It's fine that many of you feel differently. 

Quote:we fired one of the most successful coaches in football. I agree that he shouldn't have been able to make football personnel decisions. Del Rio rode the coattails of Coughlin and his drafting ability for several years.

And Coughlin is about to get fired again, so he'll be available.

And then about six games into 2015 you can start posting about how he's too old and the game has passed him by.

Oh, and Mike Smith can be his DC.

And navyjagfan will accuse Khan of being cheap.

It's all pretty predictable.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.