Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
In befor knee jerk

yall (you know who you are) want to call us kneejerkers?

the record is 1-10

take a hike

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:yall (you know who you are) want to call us kneejerkers?

the record is 1-10

take a hike
lol yep Smile

some will inevitably say we all need to chill...it's just the 1st game after the bye lol

Quote:yall (you know who you are) want to call us kneejerkers?

the record is 1-10

take a hike
2 years with Gus, 5-22...progress!!!!!

too late....

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

or they will call us stupid and don't know football

we pass the eye test

and who in the hell banned TMD ! HATER

We're done.  Stick a fork in it.  My gut feeling is that these clowns will sell us the same bill of goods next year and we'll all fall for it.  I really don't think Bradley's going anywhere.    Sure, we might see some changes on the staff, but I don't think the sweeping changes (i.e. Fisch) that are needed will happen.  At least not this year.

Quote:2 years with Gus, 5-22...progress!!!!!

The worst thing is that this is a far more talented team than last year.

I'm just in awe of the decisions being made.

Blake came in his first game against the Colts and moved the ball well. In the games since, the coaches have got him so afraid to make a mistake that our idea of a big play is letting him throw a slant (which we try one a game, can't be taking chances here). The majority of our game is played behind the line of scrimmage.

Worse than the game outcomes, we're taking a gun slinger and turning him into a skittish game manager.

Improving over last year is not what you need to look at. Doing that is like saying you got a 2% pay raise when inflation increases by 4%. Just because we are better than last year doesn't  mean that we are better against the other teams. They also improved; this is the backwards mentality that Dave and Shad capitalize on with fans. Buy tickets again; we are better than last year.

Quote:or they will call us stupid and don't know football

we pass the eye test
fbt and the clowns

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Whoa! Don't you remember:

"The expectations STATED by the organization is to be competing for a playoff spot next year."..............Predator

"Caldwell and company FLAT OUT told everyone not to get their hopes up this season."................Predator

Don't try finding these quotes by the way, they don't exist.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:and who in the hell banned TMD ! HATER

Prob FBT bc he still believes !
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

TMD does spank FBT

Quote:TMD does spank FBT

You notice he's not around?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

free tmd thread ?

The knee jerks are right about one thing.  The season has turned into a disappointment. There is potential on this team, and Caldwell is drafting well but his FA signings have been a little hit or miss and he took a big chance going so young and it's showing.  The difference between the knee jerks and the rest of us is that we try to analyze the cause of the problems instead of just blaming the easiest targets.  Do people have a right to be disappointed in Bortles?  Definitely, the turn over ration has made him tentative and he is not the same player he was earlier in the year.  On the other hand, it's *way* to early to throw the towel in on the guy.  It's not always the case, but usually a young QB takes a couple of seasons to develop. Add the inexperience to the college-age experience level of the receiving corps and it's a recipe for disaster.  Doesn't meant it won't improve next year though.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

im cool with bortles for now

its gotta be fisch chapping my hide !

Amari Cooper.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:The knee jerks are right about one thing.  The season has turned into a disappointment. There is potential on this team, and Caldwell is drafting well but his FA signings have been a little hit or miss and he took a big chance going so young and it's showing.  The difference between the knee jerks and the rest of us is that we try to analyze the cause of the problems instead of just blaming the easiest targets.  Do people have a right to be disappointed in Bortles?  Definitely, the turn over ration has made him tentative and he is not the same player he was earlier in the year.  On the other hand, it's *way* to early to throw the towel in on the guy.  It's not always the case, but usually a young QB takes a couple of seasons to develop. Add the inexperience to the college-age experience level of the receiving corps and it's a recipe for disaster.  Doesn't meant it won't improve next year though.

His free agents have been hit or miss because he is working on a tight budget.