Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley Supporters

Where are you now?

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...91a9564e4e

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He needs to be a motivational speaker at a couple's retreat instead of coaching the Jags

194 total yards. Totally getting better though. It must be true if we are told.

I'm just so excited, man :thumbsup:

Bradley supporters??? 

;

;

Lets see we have a top 10 Defense and Gus is Defensive coach. I would say its not Guses fault we have a crappy offense. Fisch has to go we have to get a NFL experienced OC in here to give us at least a chance.

Quote:I'm just so excited, man :thumbsup:
We challenged the players this week...it's an opportunity...

lol

Quote:Lets see we have a top 10 Defense and Gus is Defensive coach. I would say its not Guses fault we have a crappy offense. Fisch has to go we have to get a NFL experienced OC in here to give us at least a chance.

Do we have a HC running this team?

To anybody that thinks that this team isn't a 1-15 team really needs to come to reality. This is an awful football team and Bradley does indeed need to be fired. There's absolutely no improvement here. None. They're actually worse than last year.

We really adjust good at halftime Wallbash

Gus: Dont look at me. I'm Head Coach, I don't mess with the offense

Jaguars MB poster : Oh, ok. I gotcha!

Quote:Lets see we have a top 10 Defense and Gus is Defensive coach. I would say its not Guses fault we have a crappy offense. Fisch has to go we have to get a NFL experienced OC in here to give us at least a chance.
Bradley hired Fisch to begin with.

we don't have a top 10 defense though

Gratz...Hey Gus, I got arrested during bye week

Gus... Hey buddy, it's a'ight. Get ready to play next week.
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 05:20 PM by JAGFAN88.)

Quote:Do we have a HC running this team?
Yes and i believe he is getting everything out of these players every week. it is not his fualt that the OC has no clue. Its not his fault we are starting 6 rookiees on offense. im not sure what you expect from a HC but to motivate players and have them ready to play. The defense is playing well it is the offense who cant make 1 yard. only fault on gus is he hasnt fired fisch yet.

Quote:we don't have a top 10 defense though

Yeah exactly. Top 10 defense???  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

;

;

Quote:Yes and i believe he is getting everything out of these players every week. it is not his fualt that the OC has no clue. Its not his fault we are starting 6 rookiees on offense. im not sure what you expect from a HC but to motivate players and have them ready to play. The defense is playing well it is the offense who cant make 1 yard. only fault on gus is he hasnt fired fisch yet.

Actually that is his fault

;

;

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 05:21 PM by jagmedic08.)

there is nothing "top 10" about this team; unless you consider worst teams in NFL history or draft picks

Quote:We challenged the players this week...it's an opportunity...

lol
Gus?  Is that you?

This is not true - at all.  

We have the 29th ranked D.  We're actually slightly better on O - ranked 27th.