Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Khan you got to step your game up man. This front office sucks

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 04:41 PM by jaguarmvp.)

The Talent on the field sucks

The head and assistant coaches suck.

and

What do you call it when you do the same things over and over again expecting different results?  IT"S INSANITY.

Caldwell and his clowns can go.  This team sucks from top to bottom.   Go ahead fanboys and defend it but you are what the record says you are.  5-23 with mostly blowout losses.  Just horrendous on all accounts.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I still disagree.  The front office is handicapped by horrid coaching and player development.  These players can't be this stupid to look this unprepared on their own, they had help looking this bad.

Hello board. I've been lurking around here for years and just decided to post.  I've been a season ticket holder since I moved down here to Jax in 2005.  I feel like I'm being ripped off.  I thought I was paying for NFL football.  I am so upset about the performance this team puts out and lack of improvement that I don't even want to watch any more.  Quite honestly I don't even want to watch any football any more.  I'm drained and numb.  I just want to see competition.  I really think it's time for all of these guys to go, Bradley, Fisch, etc.  You guys think they are ruining Bortles?  No, they are ruining the fan base.  I've lost all confidence in the team, coaches, front office, etc.  Of course, I'm sure I'll be stupid enough to show up again next year.  I just want this to end and feel like this team belongs in the league. I just don't see that happening anytime soon. Flame away on my first post if you must.....

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 04:44 PM by thunderbuns.)

I think they have some talent. They have to bring in a new coaching staff that could develop this talent. Little to no reason to think Bradley is capable of that. Bring in a offensive mind.

Khan went with the "cheap" route - cheap scouts, cheap GM, cheap coaching staff, cheap free agents.  

This is the product you get on the field when you refuse to pay for quality staff.  

I'm not sure how I'd blame this on the front office.  I feel like we've done well in the draft.  Some of the coaching hires don't seem to be working out, but as long as they acknowledge that this offseason and try to improve, then I'm good with it.

Quote:Hello board. I've been lurking around here for years and just decided to post.  I've been a season ticket holder since I moved down here to Jax in 2005.  I feel like I'm being ripped off.  I thought I was paying for NFL football.  I am so upset about the performance this team puts out and lack of improvement that I don't even want to watch any more.  Quite honestly I don't even want to watch any football any more.  I'm drained and numb.  I just want to see competition.  I really think it's time for all of these guys to go, Bradley, Fisch, etc.  You guys think they are ruining Bortles?  No, they are ruining the fan base.  I've lost all confidence in the team, coaches, front office, etc.  Of course, I'm sure I'll be stupid enough to show up again next year.  I just want this to end and feel like this team belongs in the league. I just don't see that happening anytime soon. Flame away on my first post if you must.....
I agree 100%. I have had it with these clowns. .......but we are getting better....right

How can you not blame the GM when in fact he was the one that hired this bufooning, circus coaching staff, all the while fielding a CFL team to boot.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:I still disagree.  The front office is handicapped by horrid coaching and player development.  These players can't be this stupid to look this unprepared on their own, they had help looking this bad.
you're entitled to have a wrong opinion Smile

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 05:09 PM by J-Mizzal.)

The talent sucks?

The defense played great. we held the colts to 6 points in the 1st half sacked Luck 4 times 

The offense have like 6 rookies and a RB that was a QB 3 years ago and has played good

Next year will be the tell tale sign if the front office was right

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

But remember here in Jacksonville wins aren't important. 

It is all about "improving." 

And we don't even do that. 

I don't want to criticize the front office as I also agree they are acquiring decent talent.  I think the issue is coaching.  Some of the penalties and stupid mistakes I pin on the coaching staff.  Also, why do we run the same plays over and over again?  There are 31 Offensive Coordinators that know how to make half time adjustments.  Guess which one doesn't.

G'dang we are f'in terrible

Quote:I agree 100%. I have had it with these clowns. .......but we are getting better....right
It will get better.  Right?

Quote:I don't want to criticize the front office as I also agree they are acquiring decent talent.  I think the issue is coaching.  Some of the penalties and stupid mistakes I pin on the coaching staff.  Also, why do we run the same plays over and over again?  There are 31 Offensive Coordinators that know how to make half time adjustments.  Guess which one doesn't.

Every one of them the Jags have met so far have known how to adjust to what we have for an offense....which isn't much.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:How can you not blame the GM when in fact he was the one that hired this bufooning, circus coaching staff, all the while fielding a CFL team to boot.
Exactly.  Even his drafts haven't even been all that great.  Most of his draftees suck

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 05:28 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Quote:The talent sucks?

The defense played great. we held the colts to 6 points in the 1st half sacked Luck 4 times 

The offense have like 6 rookies and a RB that was a QB 3 years ago and has played good

Next year will be the tell tale sign if the front office was right
Whoopty Stinkin doo.  We held them to 6 points in one half.  The other half we allowed 17.  There are 4 quarters in football.  Do not nitpick a little time period.

It's always next year with this team.  I'm tired of always talking about next year. 

Quote:Whoopty Stinkin doo.  We held them to 6 points in one half.  The other half we allowed 17.  There are 4 quarters in football.  Do not nitpick a little time period.

It's always next year with this team.  I'm tired of always talking about next year. 
You and me both, you and me both.....It's like that movie 'Groundhog Day'.

I'm not going to blame Khan or Dave on this one. Most of the blame goes towards the coaching staff. Why on earth would you have speedy, yet skinny Denard Robinson running at the goal line? Toby Gerhart could have scored a touchdown there. Bortles is too inconsistent, so why allow him to pass when the o-line cannot protect him? Someone's got to go on the coaching staff.

Hey guys, this team was snowed in all of last week. give them a full week to practice.

oh wait, this isn't the buffalo bills board. I bet the bills look better prepared tomorrow than the jags did today.

No commercial messages in sigs