Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL: Colts vs Jaguars Gameday Thread***

Posted before JW and AmeliaIsland.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cool. But we really need a separate 2nd half thread. The gameday threads can get super long.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I think you have to wait till Sunday

Poor karma. Get ready for another  Jaguars road loss. Sad

Quote:Poor karma. Get ready for another Jaguars road loss. Sad

Because someone else started a game day thread? How has that worked out all season?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Colts lost their only RB and our rungame may be the best it'll be all season now with DRob's emergence and Linder/Lewis returning. If we run half as well as New England did last week then it should be a close game. My fear is our tendency of making backups look All-Pro. It's possible Richardson with his 2 ypc avg, runs wild on us

1 st and 2nd half together! Mind blown! Now if only the jaguars could put a 1st and 2nd half together for a whole game, I think earths rotation might be reversed...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We already lost.

I'll be at the game! Win or loose.. Go Jags! Nice warm 48 degrees today. Good day for football!

There have to be two seperate half threads people...doesn't matter who starts them. Who wants to scroll through War and Peace when trying to read through the thread.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Poor karma. Get ready for another  Jaguars road loss. Sad

How's that been working out for us so far?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Go Jags!  

I'm up too early. Is it noon yet?  

35-17 Colts 

Just please be competitive today, jags. Go jags!
No commercial messages in sigs

45 38 jags

Quote:45 38 jags
15 FGs? I better put Scobee in my fantasy lineup

I will be watching the matchup between Bryant and Castozno. Will the clots double or pull Mehowrt over on him as well to open up lanes for Richardson, and Herron.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Ready to see what Colvin brings to the table. First game back after reconstruction, so it may not be great, but we should get an idea of what we have in him.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

does it count if it's before midnight? Checking official internet message board thread starting rules as we speak.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

I'm with Dakota I am really excited to see Colvin out there.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;