Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gurley out w/torn ACL

http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...-left-knee

Well thats another blow to Gurley, how far will he now fall in the draft and how will he recover from this?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Falls right to the seahawks lol

Quote:Falls right to the seahawks lol

In the 2nd round?

Quote:Falls right to the seahawks lol

christine michael makes gurley unnecessary

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Torn ACL isn't the end of the world. He'll miss all the offseason workouts, but he'll probably be ready to go by training camp. The biggest question is what adding an injury red flag to his existing red flags will do to his draft stock. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him slide into the second round.

Quote:christine michael makes gurley unnecessary

No.

Gurley makes Turben and Michael unnecessary.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:No.

Indeed... He's a young beast mode

Quote:No.

nah christine michael is a terrific running back. he has to learn to pass block and he is going to continue working behind lynch until he is gone. once michael takes over, i expect him to be one of the premier backs in the league.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Torn ACL isn't the end of the world. He'll miss all the offseason workouts, but he'll probably be ready to go by training camp. The biggest question is what adding an injury red flag to his existing red flags will do to his draft stock. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him slide into the second round.

What existing red flags?

The autograph thing is basically a non-issue
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014, 08:43 PM by Bchbunnie4.)

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED]

youre talking about a guy who hasnt played a down in the NFL and has had injury problems for the past 2 seasons now. nick chubb on the same team is playing just as productively as gurley is. i dont think he is a cant miss player and i dont think there is a point wasting a pick on him for seattle when they already have a rb waiting in the wings who might be just as good as gurley.

RIP

I still believe he will slide out of the first round(I didnt expect him to go in the first) but this might have him slide to the third is my opinion and like someone else has said his replacement has been doing fine in his spot, kinda shows its not just him doing the work.

No rb will be picked in the 1st round. Healthy or not.

It would be amazing if we could pull a trade down at the top of the 2nd to gain more picks and were able to get him around the middle of the 2nd round. I'd be willing to be patient letting him heal up to give us an amazing tandem of Gurley and Denard. 

I surely hope we don't go rb in the second round. Teams have proven you can draft a rb 4th round or later and still get a good one.

he should have stayed home

Quote:he should have stayed home

That is what I was thinking. He should have just left school and worked out for the draft.

;

;

Well at least all of this foolish talk of taking a RB with a top ten pick will quiet down.  :confused:

Melvin Gordon will be the first RB taken then. There's a lot of very good RBs in next years draft, we should pick one.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Melvin Gordon will be the first RB taken then. There's a lot of very good RBs in next years draft, we should pick one.

At some point I hope we do.  There are some good ones to pick from and hopefully we end up with one to pair with Denard.