Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ok....

How do the rams, with a backup QB, have 4 wins and we have 1? Is the rebuild that epic of could it possibly somewhat maybe perhaps slightly be coaching?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They have a good D
"Get Better Everyday"

Jeff Fisher is also a good coach.

Quote:Jeff Fisher is also a good coach.

Being able to figure out how to best use your players is important.  The rams seem to have it.  We seem to not...

We have more rookies in our starting line-up than any other team and people want to blame the coaching.... Did you really expect that many rookies to come out of the gate playing like pro-bowlers? Really?

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Easy answer : we suck. Smile

More curious to me is the Browns they're winning with nobodies and I can't figure out how they're the one team we beat?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:More curious to me is the Browns they're winning with nobodies and I can't figure out how they're the one team we beat?

They also have a good D.  And when thier special teams don't kill them, their QB doesn't make many mistakes and they take shots down the middle of the field in the medium and long yardage plays.

Less dumb mistakes.  The Jags have shot themselves in the foot over and over, and over, and over , and over again in every game. 

The Rams' rebuild is further along than ours. They've been drafting in the top 5 and also picked up extra picks in the RGIII trade. It's really that simple.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Answer is easy the Rams are not a bad team, they have had plenty of issues with injuries but all past what 3 drafts have been pretty solid for them. They should only keep getting better.

They beat the 49ers, Seattle, Denver

they good

Now if the RAIDERS start outplaying the Jags, then we've got a big problem. They're terrible. The Bucs are obviously better than the Jags right now after what they did to the Redskins. IMO, the Jags and Raiders are clearly the two worst NFL teams right now.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Now if the RAIDERS start outplaying the Jags, then we've got a big problem. They're terrible. The Bucs are obviously better than the Jags right now after what they did to the Redskins. IMO, the Jags and Raiders are clearly the two worst NFL teams right now.
Man, Mike Evans really is a beast for the bucs. They really could be better if their run game also hasnt been such a train-wreck...

When I think of the Rams this season, I think "Who will be the Rams QB next season?"  Bradford is done in St. Louis, isn't he?

Hoyer maybe?  They get the right player at QB, and they could be a serious contender for quite a long time.

Quote:How do the rams, with a backup QB, have 4 wins and we have 1? Is the rebuild that epic of could it possibly somewhat maybe perhaps slightly be coaching?
How many rookies are the Rams starting?  The average NFL team starts 1.5 rookies on both sides of the ball.  We have 6 (counting this being Joekel's first real season) on offense alone.

I'm still trying to figure out what that rambling jumble of words in the op means.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:How many rookies are the Rams starting?  The average NFL team starts 1.5 rookies on both sides of the ball.  We have 6 (counting this being Joekel's first real season) on offense alone.

Tre Mason, Aaron Donald, Greg Robinson I believe....

Lol if I could just pull up the excuses of fans of why we sucked for each year, I could turn it into a comedy show.
<P>Riding the Brian Witherspoon bandwagon.Big Grin
;
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000">______________________________________________________________</FONT></P><P><!--quoteo--><!--quotec--><b>Titansfan9157 (8/24/2007)</b>
VY is already a top 5 QB in this league. He just wins games. And no need for Fred Taylor or MJD we have Chris Henry... he will be better then both of them after this year. Just like Vince Young was last year. BOOK IT.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Quote:We have more rookies in our starting line-up than any other team and people want to blame the coaching.... Did you really expect that many rookies to come out of the gate playing like pro-bowlers? Really?

Rams are also very young.....