Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ok....

Quote:Rams are also very young.....

Quote:How many rookies are the Rams starting?  The average NFL team starts 1.5 rookies on both sides of the ball.  We have 6 (counting this being Joekel's first real season) on offense alone.

Tre Mason, Aaron Donald, Greg Robinson I believe....

Our 6 on offense alone trumps their three....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:More curious to me is the Browns they're winning with nobodies and I can't figure out how they're the one team we beat?

While it's true the Jags did get the W, the Browns really beat themselves worse in that game then the Jags beat themselves.

For the 1st 3 quarters, it was a game that neither team really looked like they wanted to win.

It was truly an ugly win if there ever was one.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Just imagine if Blake was on their team..... Yeah Fisher would give him the Sanchez treatment. Fisher is overrated and doesn't believe in offense.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I do wonder who their QB will be next season for the rams. I cant really see Sam getting another chance but I mean maybe?