Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams vs Broncos

didnt know where else to talk about it but if the rams had a good QB they would be a really dangerous team.

i really like what theyre doing on defense. people can hate him all they want but fisher is a very good coach, and gregg williams is a very good defensive coordinator. theyre running a 3 safety defense right now over there.

i love the aggressive looks williams gives. i have a lot of respect for those guys.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014, 02:48 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Quote:didnt know where else to talk about it but if the rams had a good QB they would be a really dangerous team.

i really like what theyre doing on defense. people can hate him all they want but fisher is a very good coach, and gregg williams is a very good defensive coordinator. theyre running a 3 safety defense right now over there.

i love the aggressive looks williams gives. i have a lot of respect for those guys.
I'm high on that "heavy nickel" 3 safety look some teams are using. Replacing a LB with a faster more athletic safety is a better way of covering 2 TE sets more offenses are playing.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Lol, Broncos fans are already calling for both Del Rio and Fox's heads. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthre...ams/page38

They apparently didn't heed TMD's warnings about Del Rio.

Quote:Lol, Broncos fans are already calling for both Del Rio and Fox's heads. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthre...ams/page38

hahahahahahahahaha

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

19-7 right now. There must be a riot going on in the Broncos forums right now.

Manning crushed on 4th down trailing by 2 scores. Ouch.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

i wish jeff and gregg were coaching in jacksonville.

doesnt hurt that they have some real studs on that defense though.

Jeff is a modern offense nightmare so not a complete head coach. He would have been a train wreck for the Jaguars.

Greg Williams has always been a good defensive coach.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:i wish jeff and gregg were coaching in jacksonville.

doesnt hurt that they have some real studs on that defense though.
I could never wish that the spawn was coaching the Jags. He always looks like an angry gopher on the sidelines to me. Hate that guy.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:I could never wish that the spawn was coaching the Jags. He always looks like an angry gopher on the sidelines to me. Hate that guy.

id put the hate aside for winning.

Quote:Jeff is a modern offense nightmare so not a complete head coach. He would have been a train wreck for the Jaguars.

Greg Williams has always been a good defensive coach.

thats why there are offensive coordinators...

Greg Williams coached here for a year. It was nothing to brag about. Players not plays.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Greg Williams coached here for a year. It was nothing to brag about. Players not plays.

yeah players are the most important part, but coaching is a part of it too and bad coaching can bring a team down.

Peyton sure does throw a murder ball. He puts his receivers in killer striking spots. Austin Collie is one of many.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:id put the hate aside for winning.
159-143 is a whopping .526 winning %. I wouldn't want to sell my soul for mediocrity.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

I still stand by one of my previous posts, Rams are a better team than so many people realize. They have had so many injuries yet still show up.

I still don't get why they don't use Tavon Austin more often.

This is why Rams always seem to draft heavy along the defensive front.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

And to think how much better their D would be if everyone was healthy and the O played better too(weekly).

Quote:Lol, Broncos fans are already calling for both Del Rio and Fox's heads.

I doubt that article is about the majority of Broncos fans. Everyone knows even the best teams have bad days and worst teams have good days. A big reason the Broncos lost the game was they lost three starters.