Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Should we keep or change our uniforms?
Keep Current Uniforms and Helmets
Return to the 1995-2001 Uniforms
Return to the 2002-2008 Uniforms
Return to the 2009-2012 Uniforms
Something new all together.
[Show Results]

New Uniforms too?

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 10:36 PM by Samjag904.)

With a new coach and return of TC, maybe it is a good time to change the uniforms and have a new feeling and a clean slate. Our current uniforms and helmets do not seem to be very popular, the two toned helmet in particular. I was rewatching the 1996 Denver game from the NFLs youtube page today and I kept thinking how much I liked that helmet and those uniforms. What do you all think? What uniform era do you like the best?

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

New logo. Old unis 

Those all black alternate uniforms with the old helmets around 2006-2007 were really sharp too. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

I like the current Unis. Make our alternate teal, not mustard gold.

Change the helmets.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I like the current Unis. Make our alternate teal, not mustard gold.

Change the helmets.
I wonder if someone out there in the vast universe actually liked the mustard colored color rush uniforms. Color Rush Teal might look better. 

Quote:I wonder if someone out there in the vast universe actually liked the mustard colored color rush uniforms. Color Rush Teal might look better.

I'm sure SOMEONE did. Poor soul.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Just fix the damn helmet.

I saw this a while back. I thought it would look sharp with all black uniforms. 

[Image: 15095087_10154392505831263_2420276159800...97x500.jpg]

I'm fine with everything but the helmet, whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired if they haven't been already.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Anything is better than what we have now. We have the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. Too many things going on all at once. The helmets look unfinished. Just make them normal looking.

Just use the classic helmet with our logo nothing fancy. Our current helmets stink.

1)Bring back teal and wear it whenever possible

2)Fix the helmet

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 11:49 PM by MojoKing.)

We need to go with an Abstract logo and clean uni's.

Stylistically, the best logos are not so detailed. I.E the patriots, the falcons, the texans, the seahawk, actually every logo besides ours is pretty much better. Our logo is not simple enough.

Of course this won't happen,but I really believe we need to come up with a new Jaguar concept for our logo.

Quote:New logo. Old unis 
this

Quote:I'm sure SOMEONE did. Poor soul.

I like em. And I really like our current helmet. Cant stand the uni's though. The sleeve being a different color than the body.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I like em. And I really like our current helmet. Cant stand the uni's though. The sleeve being a different color than the body.
hahaha, I knew there was someone out there! It takes all kinds to make the world go round I guess!

You're spot on about the sleeves though. I dont like the teal sleeves on black, just black with white numbers would be good.

Quote:I saw this a while back. I thought it would look sharp with all black uniforms. 

[Image: 15095087_10154392505831263_2420276159800...97x500.jpg]

No no no

Quote:hahaha, I knew there was someone out there! It takes all kinds to make the world go round I guess!

You're spot on about the sleeves though. I dont like the teal sleeves on black, just black with white numbers would be good.
true true. it is the teal sleeves on the black jerseys that i dont like, more or less. But yeah, i got all kinda slack about the "putrid mustard" jumpoffs.. I stayed defending them though.

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

teal on black, solid black helmet.

I would like to see them wearing more teal