Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wait Notre Dame lost?

I was watching the game and after Notre Dame got that pass interference penalty giving them a first down with under 2 minutes to go I turned away.  I realize Northwestern had a timeout but couldnt they have just taken a knee and run the clock almost all the way down?  I remember thinking there'd be 5-10 seconds left... I dont get it.

Oh well Notre Dame stinks.  Been overrated all year long.  Zero really good wins and two really bad losses now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Someone said Northwestern was dominating Notre Dame earlier. It was an overtime loss.

Anyone who does not know yet Notre Dame is grossly overrated must be one of their fans.

Quote:Someone said Northwestern was dominating Notre Dame earlier. It was an overtime loss.

Anyone who does not know yet Notre Dame is grossly overrated must be one of their fans.
Yawn...and what teams currently in the top 25 have the 'Noles beat? ND will probably drop out..as will Clemson...makes the schedule look pretty weak

Quote:Yawn...and what teams currently in the top 25 have the 'Noles beat? ND will probably drop out..as will Clemson...makes the schedule look pretty weak

Who did the Noles beat last night? Maybe you should go add to the bucket as well, it could use a little orange and green coloring.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Who did the Noles beat last night? Maybe you should go add to the bucket as well, it could use a little orange and green coloring.. 
That makes less sense than usual....but not to surprised!

Quote:That makes less sense than usual....but not to surprised!

Of course that didn't make any sense to you. I'm not surprised either.

Quote:That makes less sense than usual....but not to surprised!

Quote:Of course that didn't make any sense to you. I'm not surprised either.

Why don't you tell him you were referring to something you posted in another thread? Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Why don't you tell him you were referring to something you posted in another thread? Tongue

Because I already saw him in the other thread, and I'm giving him the benefit of a doubt that he can read.. But I'm probably wrong..

Quote:Because I already saw him in the other thread, and I'm giving him the benefit of a doubt that he can read.. But I'm probably wrong..

Ahh...carry on then! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Because I already saw him in the other thread, and I'm giving him the benefit of a doubt that he can read.. But I'm probably wrong..
The last gasp of a man who has lost the argument is name calling and sarcasm….I feel so much better and smarter now…thanks!!!!

Quote:The last gasp of a man who has lost the argument is name calling and sarcasm….I feel so much better and smarter now…thanks!!!!

You must still be high from the crack they sold in the stands last night.

Quote:You must still be high from the crack they sold in the stands last night.
I am in the middle east working, so I would not know...but thanks for making me feel so smarter and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:I am in the middle east working, so I would not know...but thanks for making me feel so smarter and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you're obviously high on something.. Eat another cactus flower or something..

Quote:Well you're obviously high on something.. Eat another cactus flower or something..
Thanks as you continue to prove my point!!!!! 

Quote:Thanks as you continue to prove my point!!!!!

If you need help from people on the internet to feel smarter, your problems vast..

Quote:If you need help from people on the internet to feel smarter, your problems vast..
Another example of the thought that the last gasp of a man who has lost the argument is name calling and sarcasm.....I am glad you have taken the time tonight to make me feel so much better!! Thanks once again!!!   And what you probably are attempting to say is "your problems are vast" and you are welcome for the brief English lesson...have a great night!!

Quote:Another example of the thought that the last gasp of a man who has lost the argument is name calling and sarcasm.....I am glad you have taken the time tonight to make me feel so much better!! Thanks once again!!! And what you probably are attempting to say is "your problems are vast" and you are welcome for the brief English lesson...have a great night!!

It happens sometimes when you're using a phone and not a pc..

Night loser Smile

Quote:It happens sometimes when you're using a phone and not a pc..

Night loser Smile
Thanks for again affirming that I am the winner of this discussion...have a great night!!  It is late here...enjoyed the chat!!

Quote:Thanks for again affirming that I am the winner of this discussion...have a great night!! It is late here...enjoyed the chat!!

Hahaha.. Trust me, there's nothing "winner" about you or your miami cocaines.