Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Matthews Bowl

Because of injuries in Philadelphia, Casey Matthews will play against his older brother Clay on Sunday. I can see a sibling rivalry brewing here.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ing-inside

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-not-true

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out. I wonder what their parents will do.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't see a rivalry. One is really good and one...isn't. Both play defense. I don't see how this could be a rivalry.

Casey Matthews seems to have found d a role for himself and has made a decent career for himself. Good for him.

I've never been a big fan of Clay myself but I respect him for his play.

I was mad when the Packers drafted Clay Matthews because I wanted them to pick James Laurinaitus. But he quickly became one of the best outside linebackers in the NFL and is also a good person off the field.

So, you're a Packer's fan too? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

How will he play against his brother if they're both on defense?

Quote:So, you're a Packer's fan too? 
She's a Packers, Broncos, Jaguars, Gators, Buckeyes fan lol.

Quote:How will he play against his brother if they're both on defense?

It's like when Peyton and Eli play in the same game. People make a big deal out of that. So I am not surprised NFL.com has a story about the Matthews brothers who happen to both be inside linebackers.

Quote:It's like when Peyton and Eli play in the same game. People make a big deal out of that. So I am not surprised NFL.com has a story about the Matthews brothers who happen to both be inside linebackers.

Like said above, it won't happen. Casey is trash and Clay is elite. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:Like said above, it won't happen. Casey is trash and Clay is elite. 

I will find out today how good or bad Casey is. Certainly if he was trash the Eagles would not have named him the starter when someone got hurt.

Quote:I will find out today how good or bad Casey is. Certainly if he was trash the Eagles would not have named him the starter when someone got hurt.

Trash players start all the time.

man, anyone else real pumped to see the matthews bowl today!? been waiting to see these 2 go head to head for years now!

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I'm excited to see Jordan Matthews play for another team
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:I'm excited to see Jordan Matthews play for another team

What team is he on now?

And don't forget about Jake; I have not seen him yet either.

Quote:What team is he on now?

And don't forget about Jake; I have not seen him yet either.

Eagles and had 107 yards and td just saying he should be on the jags instead of lee
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Eagles and had 107 yards and a TD just saying he should be on the Jags instead of Lee.

Actually Brown is the guy we need to replace, not Lee.

Meanwhile the rest of Philadelphia's offense sputtered. Chip Kelly said, "Whoa, we suck," at halftime.

cant believe that offensive guru chip kelly couldnt make mark sanchez into an all pro. what happened?!?!?!

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Can't believe that offensive guru Chip Kelly couldnt make Mark Sanchez into an all pro. What happened?!?!?!

You obviously did not watch him last week. Carolina was unable to stop him. Green Bay has a much better defense.

Quote:You obviously did not watch him last week. Carolina was unable to stop him. Green Bay has a much better defense.

hes not good.