Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Devin mccourtney

Quote:I would say my 75k a year job job directly ties to my education > your non educated self. As you have not answered where you went...

Sorry I'm young and full of life... Your days consist of waking up and following the pill containers Monday through Sunday...

I apologize life has let you down

Wow I had heard fluffers were paid well, but never knew this much, well done sir!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lol lies. You spent the time to type out this

Blabber yet wouldn't want to endulge your awesome career?

I'm 26... And already own you in life lol

wahhhh
[Image: anigif_enhanced-17348-1405698069-14.gif]

Quote:You just replaced TMD as my new Internet hero. Well done sir!

Unknown age?

77?

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mgt1022" data-cid="365289" data-time="1416179965">

Lol lies. You spent the time to type out this

Blabber yet wouldn't want to endulge your awesome career?

I'm 26... And already own you in life lol

wahhhh
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/18/11/enhanced/webdr04/anigif_enhanced-'>http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/18/11/enhanced/webdr04/anigif_enhanced-</a>

17348-1405698069-14.gif</blockquote>
She also bettered you in life

Quote:She also bettered you in life

You mad?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Unknown age?

77?
Are you sure you're 26 or just an idiot.