Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Devin mccourtney

Quote:You're a loser... I am well aware of our teams plans to spend... I am also more privy to information than you because I have family working for the jags

Funny how you act as if a post count mandates automatic hierarchy... You're like 100 years old... Clearly why have more posts....

Keep dreaming about SUH and mccourty...
I guess I should be impressed that someone in your family is working a concession booth or scrubbing out toilets at the stadium.  I'm sure they're privy to all sorts of good stuff based on their access. 

It's not post count that mandates "automatic hierarchy."  Intelligent, logical posting normally winds up gaining one more credibility.  These are two characteristics completely void from any of your posts.

Feel free to go back and point out where I've been "dreaming about SUH and mccourty..." Einstein.  I know you're not terribly bright, so I'll save you any unnecessary physical pain by having to think here.  I've never expressed any interest in either player.  I simply pointed out that your toilet scrubbing relative knows nothing about what goes on in the offices of Caldwell or Bradley beyond the fact that they have had Mexican or too much corn in their diet.  

100 years old?  Yeah, that's a clever one.  What are you?  12?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I guess I should be impressed that someone in your family is working a concession booth or scrubbing out toilets at the stadium. I'm sure they're privy to all sorts of good stuff based on their access.

It's not post count that mandates "automatic hierarchy." Intelligent, logical posting normally winds up gaining one more credibility. These are two characteristics completely void from any of your posts.

Feel free to go back and point out where I've been "dreaming about SUH and mccourty..." Einstein. I know you're not terribly bright, so I'll save you any unnecessary physical pain by having to think here. I've never expressed any interest in either player. I simply pointed out that your toilet scrubbing relative knows nothing about what goes on in the offices of Caldwell or Bradley beyond the fact that they have had Mexican or too much corn in their diet.

100 years old? Yeah, that's a clever one. What are you? 12?

[Image: tumblr_m6ek97g1jQ1ry10fwo1_400.gif]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="FBT" data-cid="364372" data-time="1416030171">
I guess I should be impressed that someone in your family is working a concession booth or scrubbing out toilets at the stadium. I'm sure they're privy to all sorts of good stuff based on their access.

It's not post count that mandates "automatic hierarchy." Intelligent, logical posting normally winds up gaining one more credibility. These are two characteristics completely void from any of your posts.

Feel free to go back and point out where I've been "dreaming about SUH and mccourty..." Einstein. I know you're not terribly bright, so I'll save you any unnecessary physical pain by having to think here. I've never expressed any interest in either player. I simply pointed out that your toilet scrubbing relative knows nothing about what goes on in the offices of Caldwell or Bradley beyond the fact that they have had Mexican or too much corn in their diet.

100 years old? Yeah, that's a clever one. What are you? 12?
[Image: tumblr_m6ek97g1jQ1ry10fwo1_400.gif]</blockquote>

48 is pretty old..... But good one Smile

It must be great to take vitamins every day Smile

Quote:48 is pretty old..... But good one Smile

It must be great to take vitamins every day Smile

youre so clever that i cant handle it.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:youre so clever that i cant handle it.

My 3.8 gpa while attending RU would agree with you

Thank you Smile

Good day Smile

Quote:youre so clever that i cant handle it.

And omg it's you're

What's wrong with you!?!?

Quote:And omg it's you're

What's wrong with you!?!?

Looking at the title of this thread I don't think you have any room to be critiquing anyone else's grammar.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2014, 01:19 PM by Mgt1022.)

Sarcasm never seems to be understood by the weak

Quote:Sarcasm never seems to be understood by the weak

That was so insightful

Back on topic....

I'd like to see the Jags make a run at Jason Pierson-Paul or Julius Thomason personally.

Quote:My 3.8 gpa while attending RU would agree with you

Thank you Smile

Good day Smile

0% chance this is true.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Sarcasm never seems to be understood by the weak
TMD, is that you?

Quote:0% chance this is true.

100 it is true. 3.8 isn't even that great.... You lack intelligence

Quote:100 it is true. 3.8 isn't even that great.... You lack intelligence

keep trollin' dude. i havent seen a single post from you that wasnt a total joke.

maybe if you keep talking about your GPA for the 3 days that let you into college before they found out that you cant even form a complete sentence, someone will take you seriously.

i was going to argue what you were saying in your original post but there is no point in arguing with a moron. it would just be a waste for my words to fall on deaf ears.

The vast majority of NFL fans that follow the league closely didn't expect Mario Williams to sign with the Bills.   We saw how that turned out.

If the Jaguars make a strong enough offers to one or more players that they target on the open market,  they have more than a realistic chance to land the player ( s ).   That much more considering no state income tax in Florida and if the player ( s ) like the direction the franchise is headed in. 

Quote:keep trollin' dude. i havent seen a single post from you that wasnt a total joke.

maybe if you keep talking about your GPA for the 3 days that let you into college before they found out that you cant even form a complete sentence, someone will take you seriously.

i was going to argue what you were saying in your original post but there is no point in arguing with a moron. it would just be a waste for my words to fall on deaf ears.

Where did you attend/attending college sir?

Quote:The vast majority of NFL fans that follow the league closely didn't expect Mario Williams to sign with the Bills. We saw how that turned out.

If the Jaguars make a strong enough offers to one or more players that they target on the open market, they have more than a realistic chance to land the player ( s ). That much more considering no state income tax in Florida and if the player ( s ) like the direction the franchise is headed in.

We're not going to be able to sign tier 1 players... Mario Williams went Bc buffalo overpaid

We will not overpay and risk the future of the franchise... But you're all simple minded

Quote:We're not going to be able to sign tier 1 players... Mario Williams went Bc buffalo overpaid

We will not overpay and risk the future of the franchise... But you're all simple minded

Jacksonville probably will have as much salary cap space as any team in the NFL.   If there's a player that the Jaguars team brass believes can help turn the franchise around,  don't be surprised if they are willing to overpay that player.  With the thought process that the salary cap will continue to go up substantially in the next few years,  hence the contract might not seem like it will be too much in 2 or 3 years.    

Quote:We're not going to be able to sign tier 1 players... Mario Williams went Bc buffalo overpaid

LOL. Your thread and every post you've littered it with has been fail, after fail, after fail  -  and you have the audacity to call anyone (let alone all of us) simple minded?   

On the off chance that you aren't blatantly lying about that GPA - you should definitely demand your money back - because your educators have failed and failed miserably. 

Quote:Back on topic....

I'd like to see the Jags make a run at Jason Pierson-Paul or Julius Thomason personally.

I've seen his name suggested a few times. I'm just not high on JPP anymore. He doesn't seem to be doing as good as he was when he first came into the league. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.