Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Devin mccourtney

Quote:LOL. Your thread and every post you've littered it with has been fail, after fail, after fail  -  and you have the audacity to call anyone (let alone all of us) simple minded?   

On the off chance that you aren't blatantly lying about that GPA - you should definitely demand your money back - because your educators have failed and failed miserably. 

Idk, as corny as it was, I liked his vitamins comment above... haha. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL. Your thread and every post you've littered it with has been fail, after fail, after fail - and you have the audacity to call anyone (let alone all of us) simple minded?

On the off chance that you aren't blatantly lying about that GPA - you should definitely demand your money back - because your educators have failed and failed miserably.

I would say my 75k a year job job directly ties to my education > your non educated self. As you have not answered where you went...

Sorry I'm young and full of life... Your days consist of waking up and following the pill containers Monday through Sunday...

I apologize life has let you down

Quote:I would say my 75k a year job job directly ties to my education > your non educated self. As you have not answered where you went...

Sorry I'm young and full of life... Your days consist of waking up and following the pill containers Monday through Sunday...

i made 83k last year and i never attended college....

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:i made 83k last year and i never attended college....
Are you a bank robber?

Quote:Are you a bank robber?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... maybe.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Are you a bank robber?
drug dealer

Quote:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... maybe.

Are you taking resumes for a getaway driver?

I am in the wrong profession.

I need a job in the stock market.

Wait, I mean black market. Yeah, that's the one.

Quote:I would say my 75k a year job job directly ties to my education > your non educated self. As you have not answered where you went...

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.  You never asked me a question to answer by the way there Mr. MENSA.  Try to keep up. 

You're not even worth the keystrokes it would take to explain the dream job that I have in a way that you could comprehend it. 

Quote:Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.  You never asked me a question to answer by the way there Mr. MENSA.  Try to keep up. 

You're not even worth the keystrokes it would take to explain the dream job that I have in a way that you could comprehend it. 

thats pretty much how i feel about that poster. some guys, even if they see the total opposite of me, usually guys like hailtoyourvictor, i can argue with and itll be productive.

this guy is just trolling and pathetic.

Quote:Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. You never asked me a question to answer by the way there Mr. MENSA. Try to keep up.

Lol lies. You spent the time to type out this

Blabber yet wouldn't want to endulge your awesome career?

I'm 26... And already own you in life lol

wahhhh

Quote:Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. You never asked me a question to answer by the way there Mr. MENSA. Try to keep up.

Still haven't shares your edumacashion Smile

Quote:Still haven't shares your edumacashion Smile
I'm a professional touring musician and recording artist with a meaningless degree in music from a state college.  I am literally living the dream  - you ignorant moron.  Seriously. Stop embarrassing yourself. 

And I'd seriously recommend finding a lawyer to help you out with that refund from Rutgers.  They really fleeced you. 

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014, 07:50 PM by TJBender.)

Quote:I would say my 75k a year job
Rule of 3: Anytime someone brags about something like income, GPA, number of conquests, etc. online, they're exaggerated by a factor of 3. Hence, Mgt1022 has a GPA of about 1.28 and an income of $25k. Man, maybe this guy is TMD!

I still don't get how income and GPA somehow make you more qualified to talk about football than the next average Joe on a message board.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014, 08:17 PM by Mgt1022.)

Quote:Rule of 3: Anytime someone brags about something like income, GPA, number of conquests, etc. online, they're exaggerated by a factor of 3. Hence, Mgt1022 has a GPA of about 1.28 and an income of $25k. Man, maybe this guy is TMD!

I still don't get how income and GPA somehow make you more qualified to talk about football than the next average Joe on a message board.
It's not about being qualified to talk about football. It's more embracing how one can be considered successful at life with my so called "conquest"

and not bombarded by 59 year olds on a forum who's only excitement comes from said forums

Live your life

And I know you're lying about your art degree. Funny how that's the one I envisioned you making up. Also if you consider graduating college a conquest you were most definitely steered in the wrong direction.... That's the norm old man

This is still a thing?

Quote:Rule of 3: Anytime someone brags about something like income, GPA, number of conquests, etc. online, they're exaggerated by a factor of 3. Hence, Mgt1022 has a GPA of about 1.28 and an income of $25k. Man, maybe this guy is TMD!

very good point. basically he was being ridiculed so hard about his lack of football knowledge that he had to fall back on something that would make him feel more successful. essentially a weiner measuring contest because everyone was laughing at him.

Based on his obvious need for replies, I wouldn't be surprised if that was TMD

Intercepted Caveboy just now.  I'd like him to be a future Jag so we can see that happen more often.   :yes:

You just replaced TMD as my new Internet hero. Well done sir!