Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sanchez

Looked better than Geno

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Looked better than Geno

What an accomplishment.

Next stop Canton

I think people underrate what good coaching can do for a QB. 

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014, 12:58 PM by Shack Del Rio.)

Quote:I think people underrate what good coaching can do for a QB. 

Good receivers too. 

The last few years he was throwing to Jeremy Curley, Stephen Hill and David Nelson.

Now he has Jeremy Maclin, Jordan Matthews and Riley Cooper.

Slight improvement.

Sanchez went to multiple AFC championship games beating Tom Brady along the way.

He's obviously not an elite QB, but he's better than someone like Henne, and can manage to win some games with a good supporting cast.

Bro....Stephen Hill is the potential GOAT.  Why can't the 32 GM's and coaches in the league SEE that?!?

Quote:Good receivers too. 

The last few years he was throwing to Jeremy Curley, Stephen Hill and David Nelson.

Slight improvement.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Good receivers too.

Slight improvement.

THE Stephen Hill?

Why are they

Quote:Bro....Stephen Hill is the potential GOAT.  Why can't the 32 GM's and coaches in the league SEE that?!?
Why are they not starting Matt Barkley?  His is the other potential GOAT

Now he can set his sights on the rest of the NFL QBs. One step at a time.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

kind of glad for MS.  He was run out of NY, had the GOAT butt fumble and pretty much was determined to be an awful QB by all of the experts out there.  Hope he enjoys this, because it doesn't last too long.

<FONT size=4>Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?</FONT>

Quote:kind of glad for MS. He was run out of NY, had the GOAT butt fumble and pretty much was determined to be an awful QB by all of the experts out there. Hope he enjoys this, because it doesn't last too long.

The butt fumble was hilarious
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Funny how quickly the NY Media does a 180

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footba...-1.2009132

I think Geno would look better than Geno if he was on the Eagles and got to play Carolina.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I wouldnt mind seeing Mark do well, I felt his final run in NY was horrible all around and not just on him. I also still believe he was a better choice than Geno. I have never been a Geno fan.

He had a good game following a meh performance. Par for the course for him.

Mix in a few horrible games and you will have a snapshot of his career.

Quote:He had a good game following a meh performance. Par for the course for him.

Nothing new for him, he will have his string of horrible games soon.  Its the same Mark we have seen for years.

That is certainly true and I am not one of those people.

But the biggest thing is what Jon Gruden talked about: more talent around him. Philadelphia's offensive line, receivers, and running backs are all better than their Jets counterparts.

Quote:He had a good game following a meh performance. Par for the course for him.

The "meh performance" happened when he was thrown into the fire after Nick Foles got hurt. Before the Panthers game, he had a whole week to prepare.

Sanchez with the game losing pick to not make the playoffs. Not changed a bit