Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Unbelieveable!

We started off very strong but stumbled as we do. This was now the second game that special teams have bumbled so I expect some hard practice for them and a very strong rebound. I do not allow any blame on a warn-out D that only was able to rest for 3 plays at a time for most of the game. I get tired of hearing how young the jags are, Rookies or not the game has not changed at all. Score points and force turnovers not turn the ball over. But hey, times have changed. You just can't expect much out of this young generation these days. And they want to pay college ball players? Here are some pointers to win some games in the future. Going against an aggressive D then hard count, get them off guard. DB's think they know the WR's? Double moves and yes you have time. Bortles can make plays with his feet so move out of the pocket, that will also keep the D-line from just rushing in. They will just try to contain a little. Move your feet early. When the offense steps up to the line let the center make the call on who is doing what on the defensive line. We have only won 1 game so believe me, we have nothing to lose, SO PLAY LIKE IT!!! I could've worked on other things instead of watching the game but I believed in US. The rest is history.

Touchy subject #1 Fan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A ton of 1 time posters starting threads tonight.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Hard to understand why a new topic was started for this rant. 

Quote:A ton of 1 time posters starting threads tonight.

Even the rookie posters are as disappointed in the Jags as us veteran posters are right now.

They came here to voice their displeasure with this team.

Let it out you rookies, let it out.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:A ton of 1 time posters starting threads tonight.

That short bus is getting crowded.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:That short bus is getting crowded.
Maybe we need to get the Med bus.

Quote:Maybe we need to get the Med bus.

It's the Gus Bus

It revs up real loud every week, but when it's time to actually run it just mis fires, coughs up and blows a lot of smoke while the heater keeps blowing hot air.
Blakes Life Matters

If you want to optimize your time while still watching the game, just watch the first half.  If they're losing by the time halftime starts, then you know it's a wrap. 

Quote:It's the Gus Bus

It revs up real loud every week, but when it's time to actually run it just mis fires, coughs up and blows a lot of smoke while the heater keeps blowing hot air.

That's pretty good. +1
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Speaking from the window licker of the year

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Hey, another newbie posting here. Mainly because, here in London, we WANT the Jags to be successful. And it's tough watching them fold again.

Most fans are probably frustrated. But I do get a kick out of a bunch of new people starting threads. It's nice to see...really!! I just usually lurk for the most part. Always have lol.