Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Branch

Is it just me or does it seem like the D line has fell off a good bit since this guy got hurt.  Branch has gotten much better over the years but I didnt think the injury was going to hurt us as much as it has.  Thoughts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's not just Branch, it's all of the injuries on the D piling up that are taking a toll.  Behind our young starters are even younger backups.  Secondary is struggling, the LBers are struggling, everything is going to be a struggle for the rest of the season. 

Quote:It's not just Branch, it's all of the injuries on the D piling up that are taking a toll.  Behind our young starters are even younger backups.  Secondary is struggling, the LBers are struggling, everything is going to be a struggle for the rest of the season. 
Yeah, the loss of Ball has hurt also

Quote:Yeah, the loss of Ball has hurt also
And the loss of Poz is not helping either.

Meh...Branch is just a guy. Its a coincidence.

I think the biggest hurt came from Paul [BLEEP] but I do like the play from the rookie Smith. I didn't see him very much today. Did he get hurt too. Special teams have hurt us to much these past games. We have got to fix that b/c that is half our game. 

We are already dog poo with them.

Without them...

I think all of the guys going down is hurting, it keeps piling up :mellow:

We were fine last week, and this week we played the best oline in football so......

I thought it was the linebackers today our big guys were getting penetration but it felt like when the cowboys ran outside we were a man short or missed a tackle allowing him to cut back

thomas wasnt the best he has been and dekoda watson was a gem on special teams but a very poor run player and regularly took himself out of plays

I think if george comes back we will be better for it as thomas is pretty good at otto... Ball was a huge loss for us too

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014, 10:16 AM by Raven09s.)

Quote:And the loss of Poz is not helping either.

That actually helped, but whatever.

Quote:<div>
Is it just me or does it seem like the D line has fell off a good bit since this guy got hurt.  Branch has gotten much better over the years but I didnt think the injury was going to hurt us as much as it has.  Thoughts

</div>

It's just you.  Branch is average.  

Branch makes this defense better. We haven't had an outside pass rush since he got injured. I'm a believer in Branch now. We might not be good with him, but we're definitely worse without him.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:That actually helped, but whatever.

It's just you. Branch is average.
If Branch is average then we really miss him

Quote:It's not just Branch, it's all of the injuries on the D piling up that are taking a toll.  Behind our young starters are even younger backups.  Secondary is struggling, the LBers are struggling, everything is going to be a struggle for the rest of the season. 
Yes a normal Jaguar year.

Quote:And the loss of Poz is not helping either.

I think the injuries at corner have hurt us more than the loss of Poz

Quote:I think the injuries at corner have hurt us more than the loss of Poz
Yeah the Ball injures to Ball and Branch have hurt the most, then Poz