Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags a bad team no!

I though before the season we had the toughest schedule in the nfl,and we do.  Keep in mind divison  games will always be tough for a team no matter records. 

now lets take a look at the results after 10 games this year played. 

@eagles lost 34-17   Eagles are 6-2 now

@ redskins lost 41-10   Redskins are 3-6 now.

vs colts lost 44-17    Colts are now 6-3  

@chargers lost  33-14  Chargers are 5-4 now

vs steelers lost 17-9   steelers are 6-4 now

@titians  lost 16-14 Titians are 2-7 now 

vs browns won 24 -6  Browns are 6-3 now

vs dolphins lost  27-13  dolphins are 5-4 now

@bengals lost 33-23 Bengals are 5-3-1 now 

vs cowboys lost 31 to 17.  cowboys are 7-3 now.

note the team we beat is leading their division alone.

only 2 of the teams have loseing records as of now redskins, and titians. otherwise we have played against playoof teams. all the other teams still have a shot to make playoffs. Jags are not bad,we have played great teams and haven't reached the next level yet. I thought this year our defense would,looks like I was wrong. who knows when our team will reach the next level. only time will tell.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think bad is the perfect word to use when describing the jaguars. Your right, this team could have 7 wins if it wasn't for poor execution.

Quote:I though before the season we had the toughest schedule in the nfl,and we do.  Keep in mind divison  games will always be tough for a team no matter records. 

only 2 of the teams have loseing records as of now redskins, and titians. otherwise we have played against playoof teams. all the other teams still have a shot to make playoffs. Jags are not bad,we have played great teams and haven't reached the next level yet. I thought this year our defense would,looks like I was wrong. who knows when our team will reach the next level. only time will tell.

Man, I just realized this team could be undefeated if we didn't suck so bad.

Quote:I though before the season we had the toughest schedule in the nfl,and we do.  Keep in mind divison  games will always be tough for a team no matter records. 

I hear what you're saying but the Jaguars, as NFL teams go, are pretty bad right now.  Hate to say it.  Lots of potential for the future and some players individually are playing well but overall, we are what we are.  Sad

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

This league is designed so that even bad teams win sometimes...

that's how bad we are.

Void of parity.

Makes me laugh to think about how the Raiders could be worse.

Georgia Southern could probably score 20+ on the Jags

Jags are bad.  It doesn't matter who we play - there is still a talent deficit and our coaching staff is simply outmatched and outwitted week after week. 

I think I finally figured out how Osher is on this forum.  :teehee:

We're bad breh.

Enough excuse making.  This team sucks plain and simple

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

The Jaguars are not a bad team.

They are a terrible team.

Even the Titians beat us.

We got beat by a team of dead Italian painters?

Now, that is bad.

Quote:I think I finally figured out how Osher is on this forum.  :teehee:

Is it me or does it just put salt in the wound when people start threads trying to pretend we really dont suck?

Of course the Jags aren't a bad team.

Bad is several levels ABOVE what this current Jaguar team is right now.

The Jags will have to improve if they want to get to the level of being bad.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Of course the Jags aren't a bad team.

Bad is several levels ABOVE what this current Jaguar team is right now.

The Jags will have to improve if they want to get to the level of being bad.
I'm hoping we can improve to "bad" level in 2015.  Maybe get 4 wins if we have a soft schedule. 

I used to be able to get hyped up about the team even after a loss. We'll bounce back, we're actually closer to going on a run than people think, the score didn't tell the whole story. Those days are long gone, we straight up stink and no one seems to care except concerned fans that have watched football on a regular and consistent basis for many years. Still sporting the team's merchandise and cheering them on. Then there are fans on here that think what I have said isn't what a real fan would say. If that is the case, a real fan must be dumb, deaf, blind and ignorant to what we've witnessed with our own eyes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out we have big problems still within this organization. Maybe a couple of hopes of untapped great potential but we won't ever see it.

No pain, no gain.

reminds me of Major League...  The 2 chinese grounds keepers...

To paraphrase:

They're crappy

Quote:Georgia Southern could probably score 20+ on the Jags

I hope you don't actually believe this.

When people say things like this and believe it, it shows how little you know about the game of football...and the difference in talent.

Edit:  I realize this could be a whoosh, but people have believed things that were worse than this on here.

Quote:I hear what you're saying but the Jaguars, as NFL teams go, are pretty bad right now.  Hate to say it.  Lots of potential for the future and some players individually are playing well but overall, we are what we are.  Sad

^^ This

Would I rather be a Jaguars fan or Bears, Titans, Jets or Rams fan?  Jaguars fan because we haven't spent money on free agency and we did choose to do a complete rebuild.  This team has upside but they have to step forward not spin in neutral.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:reminds me of Major League...  The 2 chinese grounds keepers...

To paraphrase:

They're crappy

There are so many Major League references to this team, it is scary. My wife said Gus should get a peel off poster of Shad Khan and put it in the locker room like they did with Rachel Phelps, haha.